Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
623 Posts
OMG that is just too funny!! Why do they do that?? Mine does the same thing with the vacuum, lawn mower, blower etc. Crazy dogs. Both of mine were barking at the computer when I was watching Nelson. Too Funny!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coco said:
OMG that is just too funny!! Why do they do that?? Mine does the same thing with the vacuum, lawn mower, blower etc. Crazy dogs. Both of mine were barking at the computer when I was watching Nelson. Too Funny!!
they were prolly saying, "mum, get the vacuum cleaner out!" :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruiser1523 said:
Funny Video. I think you missed a spot.
hehe thanks for the tip :) i think my bf was more interested in playing with nelson than he was actually cleaning the carpet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,500 Posts
Wow Nelson is so big. HOw much is he weighing in at now? Was that a Dyson Vaccum? I have one and love it. My dogs won't do that because I vaccum them when they are in the house. Great way to get rid of the shedding hair on them :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
debs said:
Wow Nelson is so big. HOw much is he weighing in at now? Was that a Dyson Vaccum? I have one and love it. My dogs won't do that because I vaccum them when they are in the house. Great way to get rid of the shedding hair on them :D
i'm not exactly sure how much nelson weighs now i haven't taken hm to the vet to weigh him recently, i should soon coz i'm curious too. and yes it was a dyson :) i love it too! and i've had the idea to vacuum nelson aswell! ...but he won't let me get the vacuum close enuf to his back to actually vacuum him. how did u do it to your dogs? weren't they afraid of it at the beginnng? how did u teach them to stay still while u vacuumed them?? teach me!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
That's funny! Arn't they goofy! Josie loves the leaf blower! The dingbat puts his mouth over the blower end and his cheeks blow out like Dizzy Glaspey the horn blower.Funny as heck! I wish I could get it on video, but I can't stop laughing long enough to get the camera!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,500 Posts
Well I tell the dogs one at a time to come (vaccum is off) and when they come to me I tell them stay and turn on the vaccum while holding their collar. I then keep telling them to stay and they do. That's about it.
As for weighing Moose I have my husband weigh himself and then pick Moose up. You then subtract the total weight from your husband (or whoever did it) weight. Moose is 80ish pounds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
That video is sooo funny. Milo has only been with us for 3 months, he hates the blow dryer, blender vacuum. Do they eventually get use to it or will he always be crazy over the noise. Just wondering cause now we only vacuum when the other person takes him for a walk. Oh lawn mowers also, he knocked down a few of the vertical blinds when our neighbor was cutting his grass. This has me worried cause I'm afraid he could go out the window. Am I over reacting???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
4NGI3 said:
debs said:
Wow Nelson is so big. HOw much is he weighing in at now? Was that a Dyson Vaccum? I have one and love it. My dogs won't do that because I vaccum them when they are in the house. Great way to get rid of the shedding hair on them :D
i'm not exactly sure how much nelson weighs now i haven't taken hm to the vet to weigh him recently, i should soon coz i'm curious too. and yes it was a dyson :) i love it too! and i've had the idea to vacuum nelson aswell! ...but he won't let me get the vacuum close enuf to his back to actually vacuum him. how did u do it to your dogs? weren't they afraid of it at the beginnng? how did u teach them to stay still while u vacuumed them?? teach me!! :D
I am with ya there...Mine hate the vaccum too. They do the same thing. They act like they wanna kill it. I have been seeing this infomercial on TV for this vaccum extention for vaccuming your dogs...every time I see it I am like...sure what dog would let you vaccum it? I can even turn it on in a room with the door closed with the dogs not there and they will attack the door to the room I am in. The vaccum is enemy #1 in my house...#2 the blender!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
I can't see the movie since I have dial-up :roll: But I can imagine how funny Nelson is with the vaccum. Abby thinks the vaccum is literally a terminator, everytime I vaccum she jumps on the couch or if she gets up and walk towards her with the vaccum she runs away from it with her tail between her legs LOL, silly dogs.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top