Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a bath, warmed up by the fire, slept all night in her creat and never made a peep... This morning... She ate a tiny bit, went outside, played a bit, pooped 3 times. Shes still a little overwhelmd, not sure whats goin on, but I think shes getting used to it. She is now 17 weeks old today. (edit) She weights 32.4lbs :shock:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
She is beautiful. Just wait the dog bed will be to small very shortly. I have one and can't believe how fast they grow up. Don't worry she will still sleep on it all curled up. Congrats on your new pup.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
she's a very pretty girl!!!

just a note..choke chains should only be used for training(even then i personally dont recommend them..they cause too much damage to the throat) and should never be left on a dog

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
That is one stunning AB!! Wow! You must be very proud!

BTW, not that it matters, but that doesn't look like a choke chain to me. My dogs have those silver rings on their nylon collars too, for the tags.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
AllAmericanPUP said:

just a note..choke chains should only be used for training(even then i personally dont recommend them..they cause too much damage to the throat) and should never be left on a dog
Did I miss something? Does she have a choker on? I can't see one. Regardless, she IS beautiful!!!

~S

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
She is so pretty! She looks like she is gettin spoiled already!

Careful with the greenies she is chewing in the pic. Some dogs on the forum have had intestinal blockages from them, one that I know of required surgery. They apparently are not digestable if swallowed in big pieces. FYI...we don't want anything to happen to such a pretty pup! :wink: I think there were threads about it.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
She's gorgeous! I haven't been around much lately, did I miss a story about how you guys got her? Link me to the thread if I did. :D Congratulations on her - she's a beauty!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Amocat00 said:
AllAmericanPUP said:

Did I miss something? Does she have a choker on? I can't see one. Regardless, she IS beautiful!!!

~S
I was responding to AllAmericanPUP's response about having a choker on. I just didn't see one either. Maybe she does, I don't know...

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
She is so pretty! I love the sleeping photo of her!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I keep coming back to look at her pictures. She is one of the prettiest dogs I have ever seen! Are you planning to show her?

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
That is one stunning AB!! Wow! You must be very proud!

BTW, not that it matters, but that doesn't look like a choke chain to me. My dogs have those silver rings on their nylon collars too, for the tags.
my mistake :oops:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love the spots on her ears!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts