Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! What a big boy. Who does he belong to?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no my best friend ...big is an understament ...lol... not the best pic but this dog i chit you not is over 6'4 on back legs and over 185 lbs ! and just turnd 2 ...lol... biggest ddane iv ever seen even the breeder says he's the biggest she ever bred and thev been breeding danes over 30 years ! ...so what that tell ya ! :shock: B M M :lol: !

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are both stunning dogs!!! When Vegas went missing I told my friend about him and what was going on she said "He sounds like a good looking dog" I sent her a picture of him and she agreed he is isn't good looking he is stunning

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That is a great picture! :D

Some people down the street have a great dane and I still can not get over how big they are!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
angie7349 said:
They are both stunning dogs!!! When Vegas went missing I told my friend about him and what was going on she said "He sounds like a good looking dog" I sent her a picture of him and she agreed he is isn't good looking he is stunning
wow thank you verry mutch ! :oops:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
ChetP said:
Steve check this pic out........My Dad has had danes all his life. His current one is Brutus, He's a little over 200 pounds....

Just to give you a reference of his size I'm 6'2 250.
Good gracious! Put a saddle on that dog and ride off into the sunset :lol: :lol: Great Danes are so beautiful and majestic...Steve, your friend's Dane is awesome!

And yes, while Vegas does look like he's buzzing, lol...he also looks like he KNOWS he's cool 8) .

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:shock: 200 holy cow cool ya merly is cool as hell just sooooooooooooooo big ! large dogs are ok but dane's are over the top big ! :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts