Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have bad days, talk about it here.

Just remember the rules. No personal attacks, name calling, etc.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Got a ticket this week 43 in a 35.................................fine $560!!!!!!!!!

Plead not guitly and requested a jury trial. Wish me luck :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My guess would be a no seat belt or something along with that, or construction, or something. Holy wow that's a high ticket for just residential.

·
Registered
319 Posts
560 dollars!!!!....... speechless!!!!!

I am super annoyed that the pedal thingy broke on my eliptical. I got my shoe caught where the bar thing comes out,..which twisted and slammed my ankle into the machine and snapped the pedal off. This is not the first time this has happened to me. sigh. I am hoping my husband can fix it because I can not afford to replace the darn thing right now... I have spent a tonne of money getting new clothes and shoes and such for my return to work after FOREVER!... it also cost me 200 bucks to get my younger kids into the School lunch program.... I guess I am really complaining about 2 things now huh? The eliptical AND haow much money it is costing me to get back to work to make some money! LOL

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
It was a 16 hour drive, I wanted to be home!

I'm bad about speeding, or used to be. That's not the fastest I have gone. Me + open highway = speed. Plus, I'm an adrenaline junkie. What can I say?

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
I've gotten 3 speeding tickets- all when i was 16. Once I got pulled over and the cop asked if I was ok and I started crying and said my mom was sick. So he said he would call my mom to see if she really was sick. So I gave him the number and while he was walking back to his car, I quick called my mom on my cell phone and said "a cop is going to call you, pretend your sick, bye." so he comes back to the car and says "well, your mom doesnt seem that sick, but im going to let you off with a warning. And slow down" and that was it. I almost pooped my pants. I was grounded from my car for awhile after that.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.