Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
41 - 60 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
C the thing is the dog house was supposed to be UN supervised/ anything goes, so how is that it was miss used? who determined that? How did administration figure out there was name calling or why did they care if it was UN supervised/anything goes? This is a bone.

·
Super Moderator
16,009 Posts
C the thing is the dog house was supposed to be UN supervised/ anything goes, so how is that it was miss used? who determined that? How did administration figure out there was name calling or why did they care if it was UN supervised/anything goes? This is a bone.

Because it created a negativity on the forum which, like bad apples, spilled over into the regular forum. The forum is BDB not the DogHouse. People wanted a place to discuss issues without being moderated - it was given, it was misused and it was taken away. It is now over and a more positive venue is being tried.

I just posted a thread for Topics for debate & discussion. If anyone has topics they would like set up for this, then list them in that thread. We really would like to have a place for this as we do recognize that most of you do enjoy a good debate & discussion.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
If you have a problem with why the Dog House was shut down, please PM Yung. He is the site administrator, and ultimately has the final say.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I belong to an unmoderated message board... Well, it's self moderated but it's not anything goes. It is geared towards our tailgates and the rule is to act just as you would at one of our tailgates. There are a couple hundred members with at leat 50 or 60 active members using the board daily.

We haven't had any problems and there has been only 2 bannings in 2 years. When the rule is anything goes, I can see any message board going down the slippery slope of demise

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I totally agree with the not having anything goes I was just making a point about the dh and its "rules". I didn't like the blatant name calling. I found it pretty petty, rude. mean and childish. This may work out it, sounds like it should. Hey bones are good! Most dogs enjoy them!

41 - 60 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.