Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
61 - 80 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Actually I am feeling a little sick. Stuffy nose, sore throat, headache...
Me too! This is one of the worst seasons ever for the great (greatest) state of Nebraska....... Oh yeah, urban sprawl stinks!! Omaha, Ne is spilling over it's sides and splashing out on our laps around here. Lots of Omahan's are coming down here without invitations and bringing their funny ways of doing things and stupid ways of thinking. We need a border fence in Nebraska!!!........There, I'm done!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean. Those Atlanta people keep
coming down to Tallahassee and doing the same thing,. ;)

·
Registered
908 Posts
I don't eat bacon. I don't hate it. I actually think its delicious. But I am also fond of piggies.
Pigs don't bother me, but I really enjoy them more when they look like bacon.
I'm getting hungry now. I'm going to wake up Mrs. Nebguy to make me some bacon.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i hate being able to hear other people chewing on their lunch all the way from their desk a work.......with my earphones in!

·
Registered
753 Posts
i hate being able to hear other people chewing on their lunch all the way from their desk a work.......with my earphones in!

or people who chew freaking gum as they answer the phone. DONT CHEW IN MY EAR DARNIT! nasties :disgust:

·
Registered
181 Posts
i hate my phoney-baloney sister in-law. Have to spend today with her hence the venting :(. Mostly because she made my neice and nephew terrified of dogs. Quote from my 4 yr old neice when she was 3; "mommy said if we go near the doggy he'll bite our fingers off" (in reference to our last dog). My nephew still freaks out when a dog comes near him, and he's almost 10. He was even scared of the turtle I used to have FFS :roll: (convinced it would jump out of the tank and "get him")

oh and here's another great quote which shows how awesome she is. Nephew had two of those little aquatic frogs from "Green Earth". They died after two weeks of neglect, I offered my condolences, he says "Who cares? Mommys buying me more" ugh. my brother is unfortunately always away working so seems to have very little influence over what these kids learn.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
i hate my phoney-baloney sister in-law. Have to spend today with her hence the venting :(. Mostly because she made my neice and nephew terrified of dogs. Quote from my 4 yr old neice when she was 3; "mommy said if we go near the doggy he'll bite our fingers off" (in reference to our last dog). My nephew still freaks out when a dog comes near him, and he's almost 10. He was even scared of the turtle I used to have FFS :roll: (convinced it would jump out of the tank and "get him")

oh and here's another great quote which shows how awesome she is. Nephew had two of those little aquatic frogs from "Green Earth". They died after two weeks of neglect, I offered my condolences, he says "Who cares? Mommys buying me more" ugh. my brother is unfortunately always away working so seems to have very little influence over what these kids learn.

Thats disgusting. Can't wait until her kids grow up and become teenagers :shock:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yea, sister in laws can sometimes suck. My sister in law & brother in law for that matter think its okay for their son to pee outside when there's a damn bathroom 4 feet away! It disgusts me like you wouldnt believe. Today I had to tell her, at my house your kid needs to use the bathroom or we're going to have problems.. she wasnt too happy with that *shrugs* oh well! My youngest son (3) wanted to pee outside today! I almost flipped. I said to him, in a voice loud enough, if you know what i mean.. haha... "You arent an animal, only animals pee outside" got a good eye roll for that.. lolol ahhh holidays!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Yea, sister in laws can sometimes suck. My sister in law & brother in law for that matter think its okay for their son to pee outside when there's a damn bathroom 4 feet away! It disgusts me like you wouldnt believe. Today I had to tell her, at my house your kid needs to use the bathroom or we're going to have problems.. she wasnt too happy with that *shrugs* oh well! My youngest son (3) wanted to pee outside today! I almost flipped. I said to him, in a voice loud enough, if you know what i mean.. haha... "You arent an animal, only animals pee outside" got a good eye roll for that.. lolol ahhh holidays!
Oh, I so want to be a mouse in the corner at Thanksgiving. ;) :laughing6:

·
Registered
753 Posts
^lol we are def an entertaining bunch, but whenever his side is involved its a load of drama! you'd get a few good laughs ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is ridiculous! That's a thing I hate...people who buy pets for their kids and then don't do anything to take care of them or train them so they either neglect them or pack them off to a shelter because they weren't as cutesy and cuddly as they wanted and actually required some work!

61 - 80 of 136 Posts