Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6::laughing6::laughing6::laughing6::laughing6:^lololol!

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
That roll over Science Diet popup ad that graces the pages of BDB needs to die a 1000 painful deaths.
Agreed!

Ugh we had a woman come into my work today. She was all about petting Kita and loving on her then asks me what breed of dog she is. To the the woman's horror I told her she is a pit bull. I could read the woman's disgust all over her face. However, the woman proceeded to tell me she was looking for a Doberman breeder... :roll: I wanted to explain the hatred people have towards Dobermans.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Come on, thats what gardens are for. Dominate it...:laughing6:

Hey i guess its a male thing.
Jon pees outside all the time. We have a privacy fence so I guess he thinks its ok. Murphy will then pee on top of where Jon peed. Males :roll:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Jon pees outside all the time. We have a privacy fence so I guess he thinks its ok. Murphy will then pee on top of where Jon peed. Males :roll:
:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: Steph, you'll never understand. It's a guy thing. :cool:

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
It's how I establish pecking order in our house...provided the wife doesn't catch me.
I always yell at him about it, he just laughs at me.

We will literally be walking through the woods and we'll stop so the dogs can swim and I'll turn around and he'll be peeing. It's a little ridiculous.

·
Legend
5,197 Posts
I always yell at him about it, he just laughs at me.

We will literally be walking through the woods and we'll stop so the dogs can swim and I'll turn around and he'll be peeing. It's a little ridiculous.

Be thankful it's not a number 2.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
what's wrong with peeing outside?! LOL! If I'm out near the barn or out in the horse pasture, why quit what I'm doing & walk all the way to the house?!

Rick caught me peeing outside the other day, now he's calling me "squat & leave it!" I think it's only fair play!

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
what's wrong with peeing outside?! LOL! If I'm out near the barn or out in the horse pasture, why quit what I'm doing & walk all the way to the house?!

Rick caught me peeing outside the other day, now he's calling me "squat & leave it!" I think it's only fair play!
I've done that a few times too! If I'm really desperate I'll hide in a stall and pee. It takes too much time to walk to the restroom especially when we are busy and have to get stuff done.

My ex used to pee outside all the time - in the front yard. Neighbors used to drive by and honk, he would just laugh and wave as they drove by :roll:

·
Registered
753 Posts
LOLOL! Not cool for me! I have squatted a few times before, i'm not prissy prissy, but man, that was in extreme situations when too much liquor was involved and no bathroom to help a girl out! LOL! The bathroom was seriously 4 feet away, kid wasnt doing anything but throwing a damn ball, he could have used the toilet. Its not his fault, he's a kid, but his parents are BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

·
Registered
181 Posts
Today's pet peeve; strangers who offer your dog treats. I find this an awkward situation, it'd great to see people who love animals and would go so far as to carry treats when they dont even own a dog....but on the other hand I dont want my dog eating junk food, especially from a stranger. So why do I feel like a jerk when I say no? I'm too soft. But still, no one would dream of offering a strangers child a treat, they'd probably get in some deep doodoo. I just wish people would think things through a bit more, even if they think they're doing a good deed.

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
I see it as the same with a child. One should ask the owner of the dog
or parent of the child if it is alright. One should never assume that it is.

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
I don't allow other people to give my dogs treats either. Even at pet stores where the cashier normally asks if they can give your dog a treat, I don't allow it. If it is someone that I would allow to give a treat, or I need other people to work on something with a dog, then I provide the treats.

Where I work, there are no bathrooms probably 75-80% of the time. I definitely pee outside.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I hate when people assume your house smells like arse because you have animals. Makes me want to smack them across their heads with a fully loaded stapler :x

·
Registered
908 Posts
Our house smells like a barn, but at least it no longer smells like cat urine! Mrs. Nebguy has all them pots that plug into the wall and use a lightbulb to melt the good smelling wax. They work great and you can get replacement wax stuff at Wal-Mart cheaper than the stuff that you get from the name brand place. It only works if you use it though, and that's something we need to get better at. Funny you posted this as less than an hour ago I put an air freshener in the pickup. The pickup did smell like a wet dog!

81 - 100 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.