Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attack caught on film by Mom:
Where does Santa keep the toy's?

We can do this the easy way or the hard way!

So you want it rough eh!

First your shoes...

Now an antler...

Eeeeew...scared the crap out of you huh...

Tastes like chicken!

What reindeer...I ain't seen no reindeer...You see a reindeer...never pin it on us Copper!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO!! Sooo...that's what reindeer poo looks like 'eh? :lol:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Awesome pics, nice titles! If Chopper had a brother or sister, that's what we'd have here. Kinda reminds me of years ago....like 21 or so, when we had our pitbull, Sally Ann. Came home with the kids from Christmas at Mom-Mom's house to find Tigger in shreds all over the dining room & Tigger was stuffed with shredded white foam back then! Looked like it snowed all over the rug.

Nice pictures, gorgeous dogs!

Maria

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
AHHHHHHHH JOSIE!!!!!!!

I love looking at her pics. Somehow or another her and Mo are related.

Looks like her and Astro play well together, teaming up on that reinedeer. If they ask, I didn't tell you it was them. :wink:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Frankly I think it is sick to post such graphic photos on the net :lol:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Venison is very good for bulldogs :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
good pictures. Mine has a horse that use to be his friend and cuddle buddy. But now he spends most his time ripping its ear or tail off.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Brittle had a stuffed blue bear and one morning I woke up and walked down the hall and there was a nose, I was like "Okay no big I can sew it back on" then I walked out to the living room and the bear was beheaded and it's other body parts were spewed across the room, and it's stuffing just covered everything!

It was a MESS!

But funny...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts