Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last few days when we have had Ziggy and Gem out for there walks, when we have meet other dogs and their owners the owners seem to have paniced and asked if they are fighting or vicious dogs. Tell me wot do you all think!!!

Fiona.x

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh man! If I saw those two coming I'd run the other way too! I'd be running to get my camera. They are too cute together. Very sweet. :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tha_Kidd said:
aww they both look so comfy! is ziggy a bull terrier mix? he looks nice. my next puppy is gonna be a pit x bull terrier 8)
Yeah he is a English bull terrier/staffie, He has got the body of an english bull.HUGE. :lol:

Fiona.x

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. Was just beginning to wonder if I was going mad with peoples reactions towards Gem and Ziggy. :twisted: The only thing is when they cuddle up like that on the settee there is no room for Andrew and me. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
best_buds said:
Yeah he is a English bull terrier/staffie, He has got the body of an english bull.HUGE. :lol:

Fiona.x
Yea can tell.. he looks niceee. if u ever stud him, contact me. i will drive up 6 hours 8)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I think you should take one of those pics & have a large button pin made, like the ones they do of your kids when they're on a sports team........like 5 inches in diameter (sp). Pin it to your shirt & ask them "Well....what do you think?" You have gorgeous dogs, don't let anyone make you otherwise. Some people are just so "closed" minded, "short" sighted, or whatever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts