Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!

Snowbunny errrr dog

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
He looks like he loves the snow except maybe his little feet are cold. Love how he is at the porch and wouldn't move until you got close to him then boom he runs.

·
Registered
722 Posts
AWWE! I wish we got snow down here. :( Can I trade ya for a while? LOL

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cannon said:
Very nice! He is so jumpy!

More please.
I wish my camera recorded sound so I could have nice videos with sound. Haus is just a weird dog, with a lot of cat-like qualities(ie pouncing on his toys, laying on his back and holding his toys above his head, batting with his front paws). Honestly, I think he's mental(but don't tell him). :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I loved it!!!!!!!!! My daughter is going to be mad because she is in bed and hubby and I just watched it without her. He is soooooooooooo cute!!!! I wanted to join him playing in the snow that the snow fairy just keeps forgetting to send our way! Please post more!!!!!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
He's such a cutie!!! We got your card and put Haus up on the fridge :mrgreen: How do you pronounce his name anyway, like House or like Hauz?? LOL

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LokersPadokers said:
He's such a cutie!!! We got your card and put Haus up on the fridge :mrgreen: How do you pronounce his name anyway, like House or like Hauz?? LOL
Haus is pronounced like boss. :) It's german for house, since he's as big as one! :D joking, we just really liked the name.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I thought the movie was great. When i get a new camcorder for x-mass i will be posting alot of movies. Keep em coming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts