Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!Please work!

Snowbunny errrr dog

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cannon said:
Very nice! He is so jumpy!

More please.
I wish my camera recorded sound so I could have nice videos with sound. Haus is just a weird dog, with a lot of cat-like qualities(ie pouncing on his toys, laying on his back and holding his toys above his head, batting with his front paws). Honestly, I think he's mental(but don't tell him). :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I loved it!!!!!!!!! My daughter is going to be mad because she is in bed and hubby and I just watched it without her. He is soooooooooooo cute!!!! I wanted to join him playing in the snow that the snow fairy just keeps forgetting to send our way! Please post more!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LokersPadokers said:
He's such a cutie!!! We got your card and put Haus up on the fridge :mrgreen: How do you pronounce his name anyway, like House or like Hauz?? LOL
Haus is pronounced like boss. :) It's german for house, since he's as big as one! :D joking, we just really liked the name.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.