Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
That video had me in the floor holding my ribs!!! Amazing to see I'm not the only one who goes through that!!! Your dog even does the same little yips in the middle of the whining as mine does. My dog does it exactly like that for several things in our day. If we sit down and try to watch a movie he will come over with his ball, drop it in front of us, turn on his saddest puppy face, and if that doesn't spark a response, then he starts that stuff! But when he does it the most is when I sit down at this puter...he will get under the desk and face me, then comes the mild whining, then he'll turn it up a bit with the yipping in the whine, and finally he will try to wedge his big silly head between me and my keyboard, which usually shoves the drawer closed and at which point he'll not except no for an answer, and jumps his 80 pound butt up in my lap!
That was cool...I had to save that one...hope you don't mind?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Uh-oh. Chopper is not happy. LOL He's trying to figure out where that dog is and why it's in his house. :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
LOL Buddy WAS sleeping nicely!!! :lol: He just looked up at me.. are u nutty woman-- and watched my screen. LOL

VERY cute! Roxy is so pretty.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
That was hilarious!!! How cute! I will have to watch it again later with the dogs in the room. I'll see if I can catch THEM on video watching Roxy. That would be funny!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CarbonPit said:
That was cool...I had to save that one...hope you don't mind?
Thats cool! we glad you enjoed :)

So funny how they tilt there heads! I love it when doggie do that :) I wanna see other dogs talking!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ive tried to check this out twice, but both times my computer crashed, so I looked at it today at work. SOOOO cute, I cant believe her, she should go on tour for throwing her voice, you can barely see her lips move! *grins* Shes so cute. . .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts