Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.zippyvideos.com/3295278534619216/showandgo/agility4me

Unfortunately, the camera died in the middle of the run. This is only our second show, we'll get better. But for the most part, Abby did really well. Our second run took us 1 min and 20 sec to do 14 obstacles w/45 fault points. I'm mostly entering her in these show n' goes to get her use to the show enviroment and just enjoy her self! At this early on, points don't really matter, especially in show n' goes. Show n' goes are just for fun and to get your dog out there on the course with an audience. When were better, we'll enter a trial and earn titles/ribbons. But only when I know she's ready. :wink:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Nice! That looks like fun! Sucks that your camera died. Does the audience distract her? One weird noise during training with mo, and he zones out. :roll:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cannon said:
Does the audience distract her? One weird noise during training with mo, and he zones out. :roll:
Sometimes, but most of the time, no. That's why where going to more shows, so she can focus more on me and less on distractions. :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great video and great attitude, Kim! Keep up the good work! You and Abby will go places and you are going to grow up to be one heck of an agility trainer! :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts