Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a good video of Bella ringing her bell. All I have to do is say "Bella, gotta go outside?" and she smacks her bell until I let her outside. :lol:

(Click the image to see the video.)

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
That is so cool! well done Bella :D wish Rox's would do summit like that , instaed of poundin at the cat flap!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If she already hits the cat flap, I bet she would catch on quickly if you put a bell up! Bella gets so annoying with ringing that thing that we have to take it down sometimes. She rings it if she just wants to go outside and play, and she'll bat at it until we either let her out or take the bell down. :)

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Ok...how did u get her used to hitting the bell (Film it for us!)... Rox taught herself the cat flap, save me a fortune in cat flaps if she used a bell instead.

They are very clever dogs!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We let her watch us put it up, and it was kind of a game for her. Whenever she hit it, we praised her and took her outside to potty. She made the association in a few hours. :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Just saw this! Bella is so smart. Can I borrow her for awhile so she can teach Faith a few tricks?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
What a smart pup. She looks so happy when she does it. She has a look on her face like see I rang the bell now let me out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts