1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO I love Robo-raptor. The dogs didn't know whether to sh** or git! :laughing6:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
God to see your dog curious to go to it, that is a good thing. Noise and a weird object... that is good to see for a reaction

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That is adorable!! It is too funny to get to see them in action

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It cracks me up every time I watch it. They both have that "wtf?" look on their face.

I uploaded it to You Tube instead, it's slightly larger there. I'm gonna edit my link in the first post.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know.. I mean, they bark at animals and people outside a lot. They don't usually bark indoors, and they've never come across such a thing before, so I don't think they knew what to think! LOL.. Koa was surprisingly more curious than Heaven. I expected him to run off, he's my big baby and all. Heaven is usually the fearless one. I think she was more interested in jumping on the couch with my son! All the commotion you hear in the background was Heaven playing with him. Then they started to tackle me, and I said "get away" because all I could think was, "get away from me with your possum breath." :lol:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
HAHA that is very funny. Their reactions were pretty good. I think Attitude has that same toy that she likes to terrorize her dogs with..LOL!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
HaHa that's funny, I was kinda suprised they weren't barking and attacking it. We have this little toy we use, it's a plastic box and when something touches it, it starts shaking and it keeps saying excuse me, excuse me, can you let me outta here? It drives our gang wild, but they wont get no closer than 5 ft away and start growling.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I like the very beginning when they come barrelling around the corner and then hits the brakes when they see the roboraptor! LOL!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL I know! I think he'll always look like a puppy. He just has that baby face or something. Well he's 10 mos old, that's how old Heaven was when she stopped growing. I don't expect him to get much bigger. I'm really happy with both of their physiques. Heaven is pretty close to "standard" at 45 pounds, and she's very lean. Koa is stocky at 60 pounds but IMO still looks like a pit bull should look!

I think I've watched that video 100 times now. My mom said I should send it to America's Funniest Home Videos" !! LOL

·
Registered
412 Posts
I love it! Koa is just so cute, so typical of puppy behavior. Whats that? Hmm Im curious. Oh wait, mom's on the floor. Must lick. Wait, Heaven is jumping and having fun. Wait, there's something odd on the floor. Silly spastic children :) I want to see more vids!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts