Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
nice vid! I like how he gets a lil cooling action at the end 8)
that's a nice apbt you have there :wink:

looks like you've done well with him

·
Registered
790 Posts
Chris.......

where did you get your AB? Just curious. Looks real good. Any relations to oden or Arvigo stuff? That is a lot of color, you got there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
???

Hello all,

Geeeze I don't know. The papers are with the dog up Maine. I will let you know when I get the papers. I'm not much on AB pedigrees, I don't know them very well at all. The dog works great and has no idea what his papers say! (just kidding!)

He is out of a female that Doug Hamilton gave (Donkey) me last fall and a son of Doc Holiday (Tom).

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

·
Registered
345 Posts
Amazing, my jaw just dropped. I don't think Sheila is gonna learn to stay and come like that at her puppy class :lol: How does one get their dog to stay and come with such intensity. I am assuming it is not positive reinforcement training, if it is what the hell are you treating your dogs!!!! I have no desire to train her in attacking, but sitting, laying, staying and coming no matter what is going on I am definetly interested in. Any pointers??? Websites/material on the training methods used??? i don't think it is clicker training either, call me crazy.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Which one was the AB and which the pit?
LOL, I couldn't even tell.

Was it just me or did the red one try to attack the wrong guy a couple times?
:roll:

That's not very good.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I echo sheila's post... I'm not sure I've ever seen a dog so easy to stop from having so much fun and then be so mellow and yet so... tight.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I was very impressed with the dogs sit/lay/stay/come. He was almost passionate about it. You told him lay, and he DROPPED!!!! Great work!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
PitBullRoyalty said:
Which one was the AB and which the pit?
LOL, I couldn't even tell.

Was it just me or did the red one try to attack the wrong guy a couple times?
:roll:

That's not very good.
The red one is the APBT "Rumble" and he wasn't trying to attack his handler, he is just very enthusiastic and when he recalls he leaps up in sort of a flip finish. That could be from training with the reward tug in the armpit. Ask Peter, Ice does the same thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts