Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.zippyvideos.com/8106447774758006/100_3131/

If you look you will see how well my baby is eating! He is a monster! We saw them tonight and it looks as though he has had no problem eating! And he is always making sure he gets something to eat! He is such a cuddle bug. As soon as I pick him up he just nuzzels in and goes to sleep. Yes its true I'm in love with him.

Nothing like going all in head first. Yes this is my pup! He can't miss a feeding.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No we aren't keeping them all. The mamma is my mother in laws dog. So we just go over there and visit. We are keeping the only male. And my sister in law is taking the female with the white collar and a friend of the family is taking the female runt. They are running a portable heater at night to keep the room 70 all the time. MIL was told to do that. But we didn't get to hold the puppies much last night because mamma is noticing when they are gone. And she won't lay still unless they are all there. I didn't even take the pictures that I posted here. I had my 15 year old sister in law take them since Lucky is her dog and knows her. They have only had Lucky for 3 weeks and we hadn't seen her until she had the puppies. We saw her a long time ago when my husbands older sister got her from the breeder but then they ended up giving her to her husbands sister. And we aren't related to her so we never saw Lucky again. So it had been about 4 years since we had seen her. But she is such a well behaved dog. They did ob. training with her as a puppy and she is a perfect dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.