Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Evan, I just had this video emailed to me. I did not even remember the camera was rolling that night... I think Tracey may have been cleaning out her hard drive and came across it. I thought you would love to see it and figured many of the forum members here would too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21x2K18nVFg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
Oh thanks haha. Tracy was going to send me that vid of him. This is my only vid Ive got of him - I think he's 11 months here (but looks fully grown, what a monster, big pup), how can I download it (do you have the original high-quality vid)? Miss that guy, what a looker. Takes after his daddy 8)

ps: did I show you that vid of maddie? so cute. wasn't sure if your bandwidth is all good now that youve got broadband wireless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
buddy!!!!!!!

that is not bad! not bad at all

Why did you need another dog again?

Nice work from chello. no pressure. Working in prey. Fixing grips.

He seemed to enjoy the work and with no defence at a strange field, tied up.

That was good. Very very very raw, but not bad for a young dog on his first session.

He reminds me of Taz my second AB.

The key is FRIENDLY and CALM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evan, I will email you that video.

I do not think I saw that video of Maddie. I think at the time I only had dialup.

BTW I didnt end up getting the wireless. Too many trees blocking the signal. Had to settle with satellite. Slower and more xpensive but better than dialup. I could't do with that any longer!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
Thanks Lisa. I'll find that link to her video again, it's a funny one hehe.

Peter - I had to sadly part with him, wasnt' wanting to. Basically I didn't have the appropriate place to watch him for me while I settled into my new pad here in NYC, which I am not moving into until February 1st. That would have meant someone watching him since end of September till then. I was in a bit of an awkward situation at the end of last summer (had moved for a girl, which was a mistake, bad timing), and then just before I was to sign my lease at that place, I had an opportunity to get away from that situation and get a great job in NYC. At the same time, someone called me interested in Diablo's sire, who wasn't for sale, so I mentioned my situation, and her family ended up being a great new home for him. I really would have liked to have kept him though, miss that big guy a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,116 Posts
redbull said:
Thanks Lisa. I'll find that link to her video again, it's a funny one hehe.

Peter - I had to sadly part with him, wasnt' wanting to. Basically I didn't have the appropriate place to watch him for me while I settled into my new pad here in NYC, which I am not moving into until February 1st. That would have meant someone watching him since end of September till then. I was in a bit of an awkward situation at the end of last summer (had moved for a girl, which was a mistake, bad timing), and then just before I was to sign my lease at that place, I had an opportunity to get away from that situation and get a great job in NYC. At the same time, someone called me interested in Diablo's sire, who wasn't for sale, so I mentioned my situation, and her family ended up being a great new home for him. I really would have liked to have kept him though, miss that big guy a lot.
Evan, did they neuter Diablo? I wonder if they have thought about studding him out someday? Maybe you could get one of his pups?

Sorry babe, I know you miss him. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Evan, did they neuter Diablo? I wonder if they have thought about studding him out someday? Maybe you could get one of his pups?

Sorry babe, I know you miss him. :cry:

He's not neutered atm and won't be neutered from what I know. If he were studded out, I'd like to see him go to his dam Amber-Lee or his Aunt Jazz. I wanted to buy her or both of them, still do. I think they are still for sale now.

Amber-Lee (Diablo's dam) - 1/2 SureGrip/Leclerc | 1/2 Barbosa - she is an option if I am really really missing diablo too much. Can't get him back but I may still be able to get her if someone can temporarily watch her for me till Feb1st. I would probably pay someone to take extra special care of her in that time if it were to happen.



Jazz - amber-lee's littermate sister





I think taking HFAB's Rippin Ruben to Amber-Lee would be great too, there are a bunch of ppl interested in pups if that breeding ever happened - ppl who even asked me to be put them on a waiting list if it would have panned out. It would be a line breeding back to Maddie's blood (barbosa - would be 4X Bruiser Bo and several X Bulldozer Bo - with a fas (king mufassa) outcross in there. That would make the pup 1/4 sure grip/leclerc 1/2 barbosa 1/4 kmk mufasssaa. Now that would be a next level hybrid right there. On the bullier side but should have lots of drive if it were to happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,116 Posts
She IS pretty! Diablo has his mama's colors! Well I hope you can get another pup that will take after him.



(PS: Go to bed, it's almost 3am!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
Here is HFAB's Ruben. Damn, that would be an awesome breeding. I'd want to keep a few pups to myself from it. Amber-Lee and Ruben would be a HOT matchup.








http://humboldts.boneheadsweb.com/


Here's a sample of what Ruben throws/produces:






time for my 3 hrs sleep now before getting up for work LOL...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
Ok 1 more, that's it :lol:





Ruben X AmberLee. awww ya, bringing back that old-time barbosa blood (which is in high high demand - there was never any semen saved off of Barbosa's Bulldozer Bo and other barbosa dogs around his time), with a nice dose of sure-grip in there too. Would be nice.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
redbull said:
He owns bullier dogs, so I'm assuming he bought Amber-Lee and Abe as well.
ya he got ABE and chevell (sp) as well as brookland :wink: 100% jazz he has her at his yard allready the rest this week i think :wink: ABE IS ONE COOL ASS BULLY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
Abe is really nice. I had thought of taking him before too. Bad timing for me though, so I'll be starting fresh again with my Manstoppers pup.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
redbull said:
Abe is really nice. I had thought of taking him before too. Bad timing for me though, so I'll be starting fresh again with my Manstoppers pup.
cool ya iam ging over to his place to see jazz and work my guys a bit ill ask him if amber was still there cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
redbull said:
Oh thanks haha. Tracy was going to send me that vid of him. This is my only vid Ive got of him - I think he's 11 months here (but looks fully grown, what a monster, big pup), how can I download it (do you have the original high-quality vid)? Miss that guy, what a looker. Takes after his daddy 8)

ps: did I show you that vid of maddie? so cute. wasn't sure if your bandwidth is all good now that youve got broadband wireless
Evan.... looks like some nice basics for a young dog!!!

In this video have you been instructed to remain neutral?

8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
Yeah, just to stand back and lightly hold his leash while he was tied and to say reveille (or 'look') while chello was making prey movements, then giving him praise afterwards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
I think if Diablo was taken back to his dam, she'd pop out a whole bunch of Sultan clones. That would be tight tight tight. May need to cull when going that tight though, considering it would make the pups 3 X Sultan inbred upclose, but it would be worth it. Probably a bit late for that though, not sure where Amber-Lee is now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
Ya know i find it really funny and sad at the same time that people will buy a AB just to breed it. Yeah check out its paperwork and bullyness, therefore breed it. You should be buying a Ab to love it first then if EVERYTHING works out then MAYBE consider breeding it. The dog shouldnt be bred, b/c "oh i would love a son/daughter" . I know that yes genetics and paperwork are good part of breeding but not everything, and doesnt mean a Nice looking dog will produce good .I Have Abes Full sister and she is a great dog but i havent bred her.If i wanted to im sure i could of, maybe still looking on what she has to bring to the plate.Moral here is a dog should be bought as a pet first, team mate in a working event, protector, not stock
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top