Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, well I read all the feedback that Attitude and Tia gave and figured out the rankings. This is just for FUN! So if I made a mistake, don't yell at me lol, I'm far from an expert.

I also added these little ribbons that the winners can post in there signature if they'd like.

TOP 3 Rankings for American Bulldogs:

1. Ellie

2. Kate

3. Jazmine

TOP 3 Rankings for American Pit Bull Terriers (surprisingly we only got one APBT entry):

1. Bella!

TOP 3 Rankings for Olde English Bulldoge:

1. Cali

2. Deuce
[/img]

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Way to go everyone!! =D>

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hey that was really cool. I didn't know we were going to win awards. I was surprised when I seen Cali's face up there with all the bullies! Thanks! We definately need to do this again. What Fun!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
All the dogs are beauitful
Give a warm applause to everyone for their attedance and keeping a fun mind!!!
Way to go everyone!!! especially the winners!!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thats so cool. So, Cali is an OEB too. How old? Haven't seen many on here. My Deuce is 4 months now, and at least twice the size from the photo. In the past 2.5 months he has gained like 18 lbs. I will have to post some new pics. Don't have a digital so its hard to keep up, but I'll try. Would love to see some more of yours.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Haus was entered as an APBT/AB mix, same as Bella. He was judged against the AB standard though.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
deuce's mommy said:
Thats so cool. So, Cali is an OEB too. How old? Haven't seen many on here. My Deuce is 4 months now, and at least twice the size from the photo. In the past 2.5 months he has gained like 18 lbs. I will have to post some new pics. Don't have a digital so its hard to keep up, but I'll try. Would love to see some more of yours.
Yes, Cali is an OEB. Both my dogs are :D She is six months old and 36 lbs. She is from Iron Block here in CA. Out of Lucky Strike and Bonnie Girl. Where is your little guy from? He is so cute!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HausMommy said:
Haus was entered as an APBT/AB mix, same as Bella. He was judged against the AB standard though.
Bella looks more American Pit Bull Terrier, and Haus looks more AB. So I judged Haus as AB and Bella as APBT. I would judge Bella as AB, but you don't see a lot of blue ABs lol.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
ambulldogpup said:
HausMommy said:
Bella looks more American Pit Bull Terrier, and Haus looks more AB. So I judged Haus as AB and Bella as APBT. I would judge Bella as AB, but you don't see a lot of blue ABs lol.
It's weird how they can look like two different breeds yet look so similar to each other. Genetics are funny!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Take away their colors and Haus and Bella look like twins, lol. It was tough because no one on here had ever judged APBTs before.

Btw, Heaven saw the award, and said something like, "I'll give that bitch a run for her money...neener neener neener.." ??? Koa's still staring with googly eyes. Maybe we need round 2?

:lol:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
maryserratos said:
deuce's mommy said:
Yes, Cali is an OEB. Both my dogs are :D She is six months old and 36 lbs. She is from Iron Block here in CA. Out of Lucky Strike and Bonnie Girl. Where is your little guy from? He is so cute!
Thanks, I got him near Waco/College Station, Tx. He is definately a handful though. But he's worth it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts