...or here...

...or even here...

...or even a year later.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, all.
Brandi, FWIW, I'm not good at a lot of this stuff, but it's the only way I know how to upload pics. When in "Post a reply" click on "Add image to post," then "Browse" then select an image that you have saved on your computer, then "Upload."

Beetle, she sure is.

Augrad, yeah, would love to. Does anybody have anything going? Would love to help others, especially since we're in a town with a bsl (I realize once a bsl is in effect it's nearly impossible to rescind). Thankfully we have pretty cool and understanding neighbors (except for some *former* friends/neighbors, but that's another topic for another thread.) and we don't get "pop-ins" from the local police.

Just thought that while I was messing around I would add another pic.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An absolute cutie! But it has nothing to do with being sweet on brindles :D
FWIW, with many pooches, the older they get, the less cute or pretty they become. Not our pooch, we think she's prettier now than when she was a pup.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Your dog reminds me alot of my dog Faith. The face looks a little different but the body and markings like alot alike.

[/img]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a cutie! It's interesting that Vega also has a faint (much, much more faint than Faith's, but it's there) white stripe just aft of her nose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts