1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
623 Posts
Just curious, but why wasn't my submission allowed in couple of the month. Maxi and Molly looking through a screen door. Again, just curious.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a mistake on my part. I over looked it when I was uploading them. I thought that I had missed one but I could not figure ot which one it was. Sorry about that and it is fixed now.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem it was my fault!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
do the dew said:
ding ding ding.... we have a winner. Thats exactly what she is.

WOW!!! GREAT lookin' dog! I'd take that cross if I could find one. How is she all around....temperament, w/ other dogs, with children, working, etc...... I'm very interested just out of curiousity.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
BanterBull said:
do the dew said:

WOW!!! GREAT lookin' dog! I'd take that cross if I could find one. How is she all around....temperament, w/ other dogs, with children, working, etc...... I'm very interested just out of curiousity.
verry cool looking pup eh shawn i like her a lot can we have some more pics please !do the dew thanks

·
Registered
623 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
BanterBull said:
do the dew said:

verry cool looking pup eh shawn i like her a lot can we have some more pics please !do the dew thanks
Thanks. She's a great girl. Someone around here is purposely breeding them. She is the first rottie/shar pei cross I've ever seen, but have seen 5 since. The local shelter has it narrowed down to a certain part of town called Immokolee. They have found most of the stray rott pei mixes there. I just fostered another one last week. She was adopted in about 2 hours at her first day at Petsmart. All around, my dog has an unbelievable temperment. Very easy going, Loves other dogs. She's never shown any aggression towards them or kids. She's so tolerant of kids, that she just lays there as they pull her ears, and annoy her. She only barks when someone knocks at the door. Thats it!!! I love that because my APBT barks whenever the wind blows. As a working dog, hmmmmm...... not sure. Even though she has a pretty good prey drive, she doesn't show the tenacity to be worked hard. She does love the spring pole though. Now the CONS of this mix. They are prone to allergies and skin issues. She can't be outside when I mow the lawn or her eyes swell up and close for an hour or more. The skin above their eyes will continue to grow and get wrinkly which will lead to them not being able to see. They cut some of the skin away so they can see. They can have small ear canals which can lead to infections. You either have to clean all the time, or there is an operation to open up the canals. All of these are problems common to shar peis.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
tgirl6868 said:
Why can't I vote??????
Your not having a very good time with the forum this week are you!

Did you vote once already?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks like I'm not..... :cry: I was able to vote once but wish to be able to vote for a nother category
also. :)

I took this pic last week isn't awesome......

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is awesome you should be able to vote once in every catagory........Can you if not PM root or me I will PM him

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BUMP we have a tie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.