Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Puppies

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
I HATE this one!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,116 Posts
Shawn, the poll only gives you 10 options, so anything beyond that, you have to type in. Those votes get counted manually. And you're not supposed to vote for your own dog! :wink:
 

·
Agent Squint
Joined
·
3,627 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Shawn, the poll only gives you 10 options, so anything beyond that, you have to type in. Those votes get counted manually. And you're not supposed to vote for your own dog! :wink:
I should have known that. It didn't matter, I voted for #9 anyway. I'm not sure whose that is, but it's adorable. It's so hard to pick between all of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,116 Posts
I voted for 9 too! That's Gracie. She's a Valley Bulldog. You should see her other pictures, just the cutest lil thing ever!
 

·
Agent Squint
Joined
·
3,627 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
I voted for 9 too! That's Gracie. She's a Valley Bulldog. You should see her other pictures, just the cutest lil thing ever!
Whose is Gracie? I would like to see more photos. Valley Bulldogs are VERY similar to my dogs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
Amocat00 said:
LuvaBULL said:
I voted for 9 too! That's Gracie. She's a Valley Bulldog. You should see her other pictures, just the cutest lil thing ever!
Whose is Gracie? I would like to see more photos. Valley Bulldogs are VERY similar to my dogs.

Gracie is mine and my girlfriends pup. Shes 10 and a half weeks old now, and getting heavy, at the moment shes in my arms, she loves the computer. :p You have banters right? Ive been curious about them as well, as they are definitely similar to vallleys.
 

·
Agent Squint
Joined
·
3,627 Posts
FogDude said:
Amocat00 said:
LuvaBULL said:
I voted for 9 too! That's Gracie. She's a Valley Bulldog. You should see her other pictures, just the cutest lil thing ever!
Whose is Gracie? I would like to see more photos. Valley Bulldogs are VERY similar to my dogs.

Gracie is mine and my girlfriends pup. Shes 10 and a half weeks old now, and getting heavy, at the moment shes in my arms, she loves the computer. :p You have banters right? Ive been curious about them as well, as they are definitely similar to vallleys.
Yep, three Banters. Sire, Dam, and male pup from my one and only litter. I'm probably having my second litter later this spring/early summer. Gracie is definitely a cutey! I picked her the instant I saw her on the list. Good luck w/ her.

~Shawn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,626 Posts
Gosh! Puppies! Who can resist puppies?!? So hard to choose just one... But I did... I love that you can see a little bit of blue eye on #5 ...
Steve! Need more pics of your little guy! He is too darn cute!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top