·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry this is my first month doing this...I fixed it

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow this ones tough!!! Some great pictures!!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Abby's not there again???????????? Do you just pick the first 12 you like or something?!?!?

You skipped right over her, that's not fair.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Abby's not there again???????????? Do you just pick the first 12 you like or something?!?!?
Umm no! This is the first month that I have done this. I was a month in the hole when I stared doing this Saturday!! If Abbey was not there in the past it was not my fault! I love seeing Abbey and I have no hidden aggenda.. Please just PM me next time I will be happy to correct any mistakes that I made, sorry for the loss of time

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Oh sorry, last month the same thing happend, except it was with Champ and Jas's dad I think.

Thanks for it putting her up though :0)

Psst..i'm glad you still like the banner. :)

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you kidding me I love this banner!!! No problem sorry about the mess it really is harder than it looks :lol: I have a ton of dog pictures on my computer and it is easy to over look one. Partly bc I can't post the mambers with less than 50 posts and a lot of people miss that so I have to count dogs and posts, on my computer, photobucket, and each thread :shock: It really does add up quick but anyways.......Sorry guys I have fumbled like 50 times I will get better!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts