Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Families and thier dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be a bit of a discussion over which type of calender we want. so i am going to do the responsible things and dump it off on you, my fellow members. The winner of the voting by midnight on sunday is the one that we will try to do.

choose. choose wisely

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If it's anti bsl, then maybe we could do a dogs and kids theme. Or dogs and families, whatever as long as they look all sweet and cuddley.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
This is an anti-BSL calendar, right? Showing how bullies are loving family dogs is the whole point and purpose.
That was my reply in the other thread.
Lets do a bully being loving with kids, other dogs, other animals, or
their owners. To show how sweet they are!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
OrsonDogge said:
This is an anti-BSL calendar, right? Showing how bullies are loving family dogs is the whole point and purpose.
That was my reply in the other thread.
Lets do a bully being loving with kids, other dogs, other animals, or
their owners. To show how sweet they are!
Now we're getting there, that sounds awesome. We really need to make a definate decision, it's so confusing with all these ideas. Everyone needs to go vote for the calendar content. Remember, these may take a bit to put together, and they're needed before January 1st!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Anti-BSL theme, families/owners/whomever and their bullies. That is the path of least resistance for this.

Next year, maybe we can branch out (d*mn I really want an old school pinup).

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I think families and kids with bullies sends the loudest message. If we want the public to know that our dogs are gentle and kind, we need to show them being loyal, loving family members. I know I would buy a bunch to give to my family and friends. Spread the word! :D

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
I think families and kids with bullies sends the loudest message. If we want the public to know that our dogs are gentle and kind, we need to show them being loyal, loving family members. I know I would buy a bunch to give to my family and friends. Spread the word! :D
Now that's a good idea- we need to send the point home!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I vote for families and bullies or just your dogs

That's the only fair way to do it, I'm sure everyone wants to see their bullies, not just the selected ones.
And a collage for each month will look awesome just need someone to offer their photoshop skills

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Ok nothing for nothing but is this going to be JUST AMERICAN BULLDOGS only reason i ask is becuse you can get APBT calanders out there and you can get EB but no :!: AB out there iv looked eveywhere :!:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
Ok nothing for nothing but is this going to be JUST AMERICAN BULLDOGS only reason i ask is becuse you can get APBT calanders out there and you can get EB but no :!: AB out there iv looked eveywhere :!:
No, it will definitely include all bullies.

·
Banned
908 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Doesnt matter to me, just think its a good idea to have all the doggies from this site in one calendar.

I think everyones dog should be included, NONE left out!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.