Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I know you all love your bulldogs. Precisely why we're all on this site, huh? At any rate, I am supposed to let you all know that I am crazy-j's girlfriend. We share two dogs who I love very much. Angus Lavern (Gus) was adopted from a local humane society at 12 weeks of age. I adopted him about 2 1/2 years ago. He will be 3 on March 23rd~ "Magnum" Earl was just adopted within the past week from the same humane society that Angus came from. We will be picking him up tomorrow since he had to go get "fixed" to put it nicely.
You're probably wondering why we don't share the same log-in name...this is so we don't cause any confusion if one wants to post etc. I am glad to finally find people who understand that it isn't the breed its the person who trains them. I hate that people always assume that all pit bulls are some killer attack dog. My dog is extremely well demeaned although he is still protective as well.
I hope to become friends with all of you (if i can keep all of you straight...who has 2000 friends right?). I hope to share useful information and tips as well as maybe find some friends for my babies.

Katie

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum Katie! Your boys are adorable. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all so much! I love all of your dogs! Angus and Magnum both are mutts...but they are cuter than the dickens! I love bull dogs...they look so tough but on the inside are such softies (mine anyway).

Kate

·
Registered
112 Posts
KatieBug said:
Thank you all so much! I love all of your dogs! Angus and Magnum both are mutts...but they are cuter than the dickens! I love bull dogs...they look so tough but on the inside are such softies (mine anyway).

Kate
Magnum is a mix of two pit bull types so I don't know that you'd consider him a "mut." But yes Angus is mixed with an unknown breed.

J

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Crazy-J said:
KatieBug said:

Kate
Magnum is a mix of two pit bull types so I don't know that you'd consider him a "mut." But yes Angus is mixed with an unknown breed.

J
what do u mean by two pit bull types?
do u mean American pit bull terrier and American staffordshire terrier?

and Welcome

·
Registered
112 Posts
AllAmericanPUP said:
Crazy-J said:
KatieBug said:

Kate

J

and Welcome
Well he's a Red nose but I haven't seen any red noses with the brindle marbling. I have see it in your "regular" APBT's but not in a res nose. So basically momma was a red nose, daddy was average APBT?

I'm not a breeder so forgive me if I sound retarded. :lol:

J

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Honey I'm sure everyone can see that they have pitt bull in them. We don't know everything about dogs, but we love the ones we have, huh? Don't worry about sounding "retarded". I love you and our boys love you.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
WELCOME!! :p

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Crazy-J said:
AllAmericanPUP said:
Crazy-J said:
KatieBug said:

Kate

J

and Welcome
Well he's a Red nose but I haven't seen any red noses with the brindle marbling. I have see it in your "regular" APBT's but not in a res nose. So basically momma was a red nose, daddy was average APBT?

I'm not a breeder so forgive me if I sound retarded. :lol:

J
You don't sound retarded..... But FYI Red Nose is just a color. If that is the only reason to think you have a mixed APBT then he isn't really mixed. Red Nose is APBT just like any other APBT.

Your pups are beautiful BTW!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts