vegas ya fat a$$ move over ...

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Looks like you need to get a bigger chair!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Great pictures! They are both just gorgeous! I can't believe how fast Vegas has grown! :shock: What happened to that cute little puppy? :lol:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Great pictures! They are both just gorgeous! I can't believe how fast Vegas has grown! :shock: What happened to that cute little puppy? :lol:
lol no kidding eh! WTF it was like overnight :? youv seen pics of his dad rite ?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Steve, they are the most gorgeous dogs :love5: I just love them...I can never get enough Vegas & Stella :love3:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Oh goodness! I know how that is. Brittle likes to sleep with me and she likes to cuddle, the thing is, she's a big girl! (She's not THAT big like yours, but still!) And she likes to take the MIDDLE and has pushed me off several occasions. :roll:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
Tinkerbell said:
lol no kidding eh! WTF it was like overnight :? youv seen pics of his dad rite ?
I vaugely remember you posting one of him either right before or right after you brought Vegas home.

·
Registered
36 Posts
lol that is hilarious, you really do need a bigger chair though :lol: Can I be really thick and ask what breed of dog the huuuuuuuuuuuuuge white one is :oops: I'm not that clever at distinguishing some of the bull breeds.

Fee xx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Fantastic, as usual Steve!! They are really great!!!!! Vegas, looking unhappy, as always.... And Stella, looking so pretty!! :thumbleft: Nice shots too. The sun shining just so...and the beautiful, clean windows :shock: I still don't understand how the windows stay clean with all the noses at your house... Congrats to ya!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts