Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He is awesome. Can't wait til you get him. How much longer?? I don't think I can take it! LOL

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Angelika said:
he is The Sweetest

maybe not LOL

Love that! He is soo beautiful...you guys are lucky! I love the tan on him...and I love that pic with the thing(furry thing?) in his mouth! I am soo jealous of you guys and Meagan...angelika...remember me...maybe one day! LOL

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
Sam and Thom - he is adorable. :love5: He looks like a "little Bruiser" and will
definately give Loki a run for her money. Know you all will have many laughs
watching the two of them play. Give him a big hug from Clara and me
and one to Loki, also.
:D

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Congrats!!!! :D I can't wait till we get to find out how much our pups are alike, lol, Like Pat said, I'm sure they will give us many laughs. :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Congrats on your new pup. I had my eye on a female. Loki will enjoy him alot. you must post many many many many pictures PLEEEEESSSSSEEEEE

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gazar said:
Sam and Thom - he is adorable. :love5: He looks like a "little Bruiser" and will
definately give Loki a run for her money.
:D
Take a look at this attitude :mrgreen:

And he's always making Angelika say "OW!" LOL!!! you have to login to see them, username: [email protected] password: atzeida1955

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/edit_bin_media?bin_media_id=1643976,9

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/edit_bin_media?bin_media_id=1643976,11 (he's the one on her right biting her elbow)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Angelika said:
I can't imagine I have to ship my boys pretty soon :cry: :cry: :cry:
It's gonna be a rough time to go to the airport
That's so sad!! I would hate to have to do that! We'll bring him to visit you :D we want to meet all your dogs :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts