Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday night it snowed a little. As you can see from the pictures, it was only a tiny bit but Tia loved playing in it on the Saturday morning! At one point she looked like she has a white beard, but that was before I got the camera out :( As you can see, she still loves playing with her plastic bottles! :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
OMG!!! Those are such cute pics. Hard to believe, but my kids were swimming in the pool today!! The water was still a little cold, but it was like 78-79 degrees outside!!! My kids have never been in the snow. Tia sure looked like she liked it!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are so lucky! It's been really cold here the last week or so, in parts of the country it's been -10 at night. We usually get snow in February and March. Our summer (well if you can call it summer in England) starts around May/June time and I can't wait! It will be great to take Tia to the park without comming home freezing cold and covered in mud! :lol:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Care said:
She looks like she had a ball!

I wish that was all the snow we had.
Not much snow at all is it?! I remember a few weeks ago when everyone was posting their snow pics, i'm so glad we don't get as much snow as some of you guys, the country would come to a stand still and wouldn't be able to cope :shock:

·
Registered
78 Posts
yesterday i was driving, and my tires honestly had no traction ( and i have winter tires, expensive ones at that) so i was kind of bumper car'ing down the road between snow piles... gotta love canadian winter!

·
Registered
62 Posts
As i live not far from you Shellie you probs just got about the same as we did but i was soooo glad to see that missy enjoyed it . she kept on rolling around and trying to catch the snow flakes lol and yea i am kinda glad that we dont get as much snow as mosta the guys on the forum as 2 inches of snow and the country's is fcuk'd lolol

·
Registered
913 Posts
Gem couldn't believe her eyes when she came out the house at the weekend and saw the snow, she loves it. She's not supposed to be jumping about till after her stitches get taken out but it's so hard to stop her when the weathers like that.
Poor girl it's gotten mild again just when she's going to be able to dive about. :lol:

______
Andrew

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gem said:
Gem couldn't believe her eyes when she came out the house at the weekend and saw the snow, she loves it. She's not supposed to be jumping about till after her stitches get taken out but it's so hard to stop her when the weathers like that.
Poor girl it's gotten mild again just when she's going to be able to dive about. :lol:

______
Andrew
Awwww, bless her! You never know, we might get some more snow before the winters out then Gem can jump about until her hearts content :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts