Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to a little park behind my parent's house yesterday morning. It was great because the weather was really nice and the dogs could just run at full speed. I'm really happy too because Chico is showing no signs of limping today. I was really nervous to let him play but I think he is doing pretty good today. I'm still taking him in, I'm just releived to see that it may not be as bad as I thought.

We had the park all to ourselves in the begining...It was great.

Heidi's getting really fast!

Chico's not so fast...

Heidi spotted a newcommer (mom gets nervous)

After some serious sniffing and not so serious panting, the games were in full swing. ( mom could breathe again)

Now Chico's running fast...trying to show off for the new chick.

Mr. smooth thought he'd impress the new chick by jumping over her and instead plowed right into her slamming her to the ground...not so impressive...oops.

Then one more showed up. A little baby boxer...so cute! Heidi had to hunch down to get a closer look at that adorable face.

What a dork!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Oh God, they are my most favorite dogs ever! Next to H & K of course. They were so well behaved around the other dogs! Well besides Chico plowing that one into the ground and all, but you know...

:lol:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Looks like they had a blast. I never realized he was brindle I was always thought he was brown. I guess I need some new eyes or need to pay more attention.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heidi will play with any dog. She is very submissive. If you notice in that group shot, she put herself below the little puppy even. She's really easy going.

Chico got a little too nervous with that puppy. She was extremely high energy and kept launching herself onto his back. She just wouldn't stop jumping on him so I had to take him on a walk while Fidel stayed with Heidi. He wanted to play but he was just too overwhelmed by the puppy. It was making me nervous and I didn't want to put him in a situation that he couldn't handle. Here is a pick of the puppy latching onto Chico's head and me trying to pull her off and get Chico away at the same time! Kinda crazy! Look at Chico's face....He's yelling "MMMMOOOOMMMM!!!!"

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
Looks like they had a blast. I never realized he was brindle I was always thought he was brown. I guess I need some new eyes or need to pay more attention.
ya his brindle is very light. His base color looks similar to loki to me but the stripes are much lighter and his nose is very light. He's sensitive... :oops:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
That boxer pup looks so tiny and skinny next to Chico! (Not that he's fat, but just so broad compared to the little one.)

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LuvaBULL said:
That boxer pup looks so tiny and skinny next to Chico! (Not that he's fat, but just so broad compared to the little one.)
I know...I was shocked! The puppy was 5 1/2 mos. old! The other boxer was 2yrs. old. The other boxer was a little taller than Chico but much more dainty. Chico is a dude though.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Those are such wonderful pictures. I totally "squeeeeed" when I came to the picture with the boxer puppy in it. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Heidi will play with any dog. She is very submissive. If you notice in that group shot, she put herself below the little puppy even. She's really easy going.

I have a dog like this. She was the first in the house. She used to roll all under the others as they came in, even the cat. But she didn't care, because when she stood up she was the tallest and sat where she wanted. And all the others treat her as top "Momma Dog" even though she has never had any pups.
:D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gazar said:

I have a dog like this. She was the first in the house. She used to roll all under the others as they came in, even the cat. But she didn't care, because when she stood up she was the tallest and sat where she wanted. And all the others treat her as top "Momma Dog" even though she has never had any pups.
:D
that's cute. Heidi sort of a trickster though. She'll act all cute and shy to feel the situation out and then if she feels the dog want to play, she goes crazy. She's really clumsy and usually my knees get the worst of it!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Heidi squatting down is just too cute! What a sweet girl!

Chico looks awesome running with them, he's having a great time...

So there was this rumor, that the two Ambers and Chico, Heidi and Darla are getting together to romp and play very soon! Look out for photos! Hopefulley that Amber will be taking them MUCH better camera! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pitchic27 said:
definitely not mine! Because he doesn't even want to learn how on our new camera! :roll: I have horrible Pixels, only one.
the pics you took on the beach turned out pretty good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts