Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's a cute lil mo fo ry dare!

But I'm a little confused about your post. Is it in memory of or showing love? Nonetheless, a cute bully.

Also, your screen name mentiones Hawaiian War God but your located in N. Cal. Implant? Just curious, I was born and raised in Hawaii and now live in Phoenix and I was gonna ask you if you could kindly e-mail me a chicken katsu plate from L & L. :lol: Or a mix plate from Rainbow's. :eek:

Much Mahalo,
E

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys...we lost him last month due to heat stroke. My family and I still mourning and I just don't have a clue when this pain in my heart gonna go away....
Thanks for the sympathy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
E-Dogg.

I am actually from Northern Cali. but I have family in Hawaii...Oahu. I missed those good hawaiian grubs...chicken lau lau, lomi lomi salmon...or just going to Zippy's.

Aloha braduh! Hang Loose!!!

HW

·
Registered
143 Posts
hawaiianwargod said:
Hi guys...we lost him last month due to heat stroke. My family and I still mourning and I just don't have a clue when this pain in my heart gonna go away....
Thanks for the sympathy.
My condolences - I know the feeling all to well.

Hang loose for sure bruddha!
E

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. He sure was a cutie!

BTW, i'm a Kaneohe girl, and just to brag a little, its lunchtime, and I'm eating a zip pac right now!!

:wink: :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.