Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Torco and Chassis out for some play time.

Dads backyard, must be nice to come home to every day.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
You can change the download size to a bigger one, I just figured that out :D Nice pics!! they look like they are having a BLAST!!!!! :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bremner53 said:
You can change the download size to a bigger one, I just figured that out :D Nice pics!! they look like they are having a BLAST!!!!! :D
Eh I went and hosted them some where else. Stupid photo bucket

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I love that pic of Chassis prancing in the water with her tail up and front paw out like that!! Also like the one of the two of them running on the sandbar!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Very nice pics! That looked like a ton of fun. Where was Cami?
She didnt get to make this trip, she stayed home with the roomate. But we promised her she would get to go next time. :wink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Family of 5 said:
So much for the baths :D
Same day as they got the baths last week, they went into the lake that is in the middle of our neighborhood. My dogs are never clean for more than......................... 20 minutes. :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Your dogs are so full of character and beautiful!!! Even when they're dirty puppies, lol!

Incidentally, my bookie in Vegas is taking bets on how long before someone gives you sh-t about having them off leash. I've got $100 riding on this one.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Great pics!!! I am sad Cami didn't get to go. But as long as she does next time ...

The sand bar pic of the two of them is GREAT! I love it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pups with us!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts