Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 abs and there both nearly 2 the problem is my bitch keeps weeing in the house .Last night after my dog got off the sofa she jumped on to it and wee,ed there also if she gets upstairs she wee,s on my daughters bed the thing is shes been toilet trained and she knows she doing wrong. I have no idea why shes doing it please help. :oops:

·
Registered
979 Posts
taylor said:
I have 2 abs and there both nearly 2 the problem is my b-witch keeps weeing in the house .Last night after my dog got off the sofa she jumped on to it and wee,ed there also if she gets upstairs she wee,s on my daughters bed the thing is shes been toilet trained and she knows she doing wrong. I have no idea why shes doing it please help. :oops:
Two reasons come to mind; Urinary Tract Infection or Spay Incontinence. Both would require a vet's intervention and both are manageable (UTI - antibiotics, SI- DES or PPA).

Paula

·
Registered
790 Posts
There is another reason. LOVE. My female did this. Right on my bed. Actually, my male did it as well.
It could be a urinary infection. However, for me, the dog just loved the owner's scent. They want to mark it as their territory. So they pee on it. You just say no, while you catch it on the act and life goes on.

I have also seen my male pee on the hamper too. We have since corrected his mannors.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
PeterC said:
There is another reason. LOVE. My female did this. Right on my bed. Actually, my male did it as well.
It could be a urinary infection. However, for me, the dog just loved the owner's scent. They want to mark it as their territory. So they pee on it. You just say no, while you catch it on the act and life goes on.

I have also seen my male pee on the hamper too. We have since corrected his mannors.
AHA! I had this problem, my females would pee on my bed! They are both fully house trained.

It got so frequent that I bought a plastic sheet cover and put it under my sheet so the pee wouldnt sink into my matress......eww. I was so pissed at them. They stopped because the bedroom door is now ALWAYS shut.

But why ONLY my bed.....not the couch, clothes??? That has my scent on it too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.