Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know roughly what weight Footz should be at nearly 7 months ?

His a scott bread...So any ideas please let me know...As i'm getting him weighed this week

Cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
28 views.........All these so called experts and not 1 reply

Whats all that about ??

lool :roll:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
if you read the standards you will know that he should/could be anywhere from 70 to 110 lbs when full grown. with the variables in this breed it is kinda difficult to say "your dog should weigh X lbs at 7 months". as long as the vet says he is healthy that is all that really matters :)

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
attitude said:
if you read the standards you will know that he should/could be anywhere from 70 to 110 lbs when full grown. with the variables in this breed it is kinda difficult to say "your dog should weigh X lbs at 7 months". as long as the vet says he is healthy that is all that really matters :)
I agree. Even littermates can have different growth rates. As long as he has good weight, there isn't much more you can do about it.

Pfft... I read this forum daily, and I don't think I have ever seen anyone say they were an expert. :roll: :roll: :roll: right back at'cha buddy.

And its BRED, not BREAD. Maybe that's why there were no responses, no one really knows what Scott Bread is... Wonder Bread, Ms. Baird's Bread.. ya.. Wheat, White, Pumpernickel, Rye... I know bread (but not claiming to be an expert) LOL

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
There weight can change drastically as they are growing..and he will not fill out completely until he is around 3 yrs of age..

e

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
CowBella said:
attitude said:
I agree. Even littermates can have different growth rates. As long as he has good weight, there isn't much more you can do about it.

Pfft... I read this forum daily, and I don't think I have ever seen anyone say they were an expert. :roll: :roll: :roll: right back at'cha buddy.

And its BRED, not BREAD. Maybe that's why there were no responses, no one really knows what Scott Bread is... Wonder Bread, Ms. Baird's Bread.. ya.. Wheat, White, Pumpernickel, Rye... I know bread (but not claiming to be an expert) LOL
Don't start another "spelling" war, you knew what he was asking [-X

There might have been a lack of responses because the question came during USA working hours for most. Sometimes you have to give it a little time to get some straight answers.

My female standard/Scott/performance type AB, at 7 months old on Thanksgiving Day, weighed 73 lbs. If she stopped growing today, or if she hits a muscular but lean 100 lbs, I'd be happy either way.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Erica and tycosales there the kinda answers i was looking for ....
Thanks a lot....

To the rest of the answer i was just having a giggle and you aim back sarcastly......

@{#* youuuuu ...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts