Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just working on the cart today here's what i got so far just a mock up of it nothing cut or welded just seeing if i have enuff material for the job so far looks like a go maby finish this weekend if i can find the time here's kinda the idea of it

THIS IS WHAT I STARTED WITH

AND HERE WE ARE NOW SO FAR

SO WEIGHT

IAM USENG REAL WEIGHTS INSTED OF CONCREET BLOCKS LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO

STELLA GETTING A FEEL FOR HER NEW CART LOL

ON THE WAY TOP THE SHOP ME AND STELLA THE WIFE ABD HER AS WELL JUST MESSING AROUND

SORRY 4 ABOUT THE PICS HAD TO USE THE CELL PHONE CAM.. AGAIN

CHEERS

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Puregrover said:
ya you kinda get the gits of it theres going to be checker plate for the floor and fender's as well as crom bar's for the weight's to keeep srt cant wait should be pritty slick

·
Registered
719 Posts
How will you secure the weights?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Puregrover said:
ALPHAMALE said:
Puregrover said:
ya you kinda get the gits of it theres going to be checker plate for the floor and fender's as well as crom bar's for the weight's to keeep srt cant wait should be pritty slick
why don u just buy one ther not that expencive
then it's the same as somone esle's i want one of a kind hehehehe

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rue2 said:
How will you secure the weights?
there's going to be a crome bar standing srt up and domw welderd to the frame and going through the middel of the weight's kinda like this .....quick drawing but you get the point

·
Registered
719 Posts
...gotcha!!! Thanks!...

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kasco said:
Very nice, Steve! :D
i hope so i havenbt welded since high school holy crap were talking 86--87 i dont know if i still can but iam goimng it a shot :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Hey Steve. That looks pretty nice. Looks like you are doing a good job on it. I bet it will be awesome when its done.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lisa said:
Hey Steve. That looks pretty nice. Looks like you are doing a good job on it. I bet it will be awesome when its done.
thanks lisa best part about it it will be fully transportable so i can hookup to it with the truck and take it place's who knows one day to a feild near you do some pulling with you and your group of bulldogger's ...ever thought of getting rosco in to pulling ? os just the ob /sch for now

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
it looks good steve. just be careful of how much it ends up weighing. if you plan on using it for competitions i believe it must be under a certain weight. might wanna have a quick read thru some of the weightpull sites to be sure

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
Lisa said:
thanks lisa best part about it it will be fully transportable so i can hookup to it with the truck and take it place's who knows one day to a feild near you do some pulling with you and your group of bulldogger's ...ever thought of getting rosco in to pulling ? os just the ob /sch for now
I have a harness for Rosco and also have a sled my husband and his uncle made for me based on this sled here...

Only thing is hubby and his uncle made it too big so its too heavy to easily transport and too heavy for a dog just starting out. I believe the one in the pic weighs about #30 and the one they made me is probably double that. Why is it that some men think bigger is always better??
:x .

I really haven't done much pulling at all. Training 2 dogs in Schutzhund takes up most of my free time. 2 dogs training in 3 phases (tracking,ob,protection) is alot of work on top of my job, household responsibilities etc.. . Maybe over the winter I will get ambitous and do some pulling with Rosco. Maybe start him on those chains I bought so long ago...lol.

Here is a pic of Rosco at his first attempt at pulling in a novice pull at a show a few yrs ago. Don't laugh at his form..I know its real bad. Never claimed to be a weight puller! :wink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
cart

Hey Steve looks great so far can't wait till it's done should be some good pullin goin on... So i emailed the people i got my harneses from my order info got wiped out about 4 years ago i had forgotten... give me a call let me know when your gonna start training...

take care
evan

·
Registered
62 Posts
lisa

I don't know about the poor form he's just cruzin threw havin a good time....lol but look at that tail and that mug that's pure happiness that boy wants to pull, he obviously loves it...... take care

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Re: lisa

DK's said:
I don't know about the poor form he's just cruzin threw havin a good time....lol but look at that tail and that mug that's pure happiness that boy wants to pull, he obviously loves it...... take care
Thanks, Evan. Rosco really loves to work period and always puts his heart into it no matter what I ask of him. He's the type of dog you can really have fun with. He always gives it his all! Hope to talk soon. :)

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: cart

DK's said:
Hey Steve looks great so far can't wait till it's done should be some good pullin goin on... So i emailed the people i got my harneses from my order info got wiped out about 4 years ago i had forgotten... give me a call let me know when your gonna start training...

take care
evan
cool thanks evean will talk soon .... going to make it up to your place this week ill call you when i know better what day see if it works 4 ya cheers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts