Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a question? When I took Harley in to the vets on 12/30/05 she weighed 65 lbs. Today when I took her in she weighed 74lbs. Am I feeding her to much? She is about 9 months old and I have been feeding her 6 c. of Diamond Lamb & Rice for large breed dogs per day. And a treat here and there but I've cut down on those quite a bit. 2c. 3x's a day. Shes not fat and has great muscle tone. I just don't want her to get fat.

Kelly

· Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't remember exactly what he said but as long as something wasn't which it wasn't then shes ok. And right now she looks good. When I got her I thought she was only about 7 months old. I only found out about a week ago she is about 9 months old. Anyways , when I originally looked on the bag for her age and weight it said to give her 4 2/3 - 5 1/2 c. daily, but sometimes she would act a bit hungry so I just started giving her 2 c. 3 x's a day. Since looking at the bag and now going by her current weight and accurate age it says to give her 3 2/3 - 4 1/2 c. daily. So I think now I will feed her 1 1/2 c. 3x's a day.

Harleys feeling a bit under the weather right now as she was spayed today so as soon as she is up to it we will take some pics and post.

Thanks

Kelly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.