Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pups had their first shots today. The vet weighed them and was amazed at my Kato.

Kato-16lbs
Roscoe-13lbs
Sparky-13lbs
Chocolate-12lbs
Kati-12lbs
Blossom-10lbs
and Daizy-10lbs

This dr also told me with Daizys condition, that she is at a young enough age, and her brain will develop and learn to compensate her body for her disability, and she should be just fine!!!Yay!

So, it's a good day.

Beside Sparky, he went to his new home, I cired for hours, and am still upset when I picture his eyes as Im saying goodbye :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
I feel your weight...The little ABxBoxer babies at my place are between 18 lbs and 21 lbs..and I am down to just three little girls..everyone else has forever homes :shock: ..sayin by is the worst :cry: ..just heart breaking..

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It went toooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast.

I got angry about the mess, the pen, etc. But you know I never once bitched and complained because I knew it would be over too fast.

Sparky left today and man what a difference one gone makes! But I still water up everytime I think about him.

I swear on anything hat Dixie is getting spayed. I NEVER want to have puppies again, that I cant keep. This is the worst thing ever. I think I need meds for this! Seriously, Im falling apart here guys, no kidding......

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Aww....that sucks. I can't imagine how hard it would be to give up puppies you've bonded with for 8 weeks. You know they're going to good homes, but somehow that just isn't enough. That's how it was for us with the woman who wanted to adopt Remy. It was a good home, but that really wasn't a comfort for us.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was told it is a greed thing, and it may very well be.
I feel as if he is MINE and even though Sparky went to a great home, Im not really worried about his future, I just miss him.

I also keep thinking what he might be thinking. I think that in his little mind he is wondering what he did wrong to deserve being away from his siblings, mother and us.

I just wish I could tell him he didnt do anything wrong, and convince him this is best.

They are all so trusting and oblivious to the fact. They think this is their life, they dont know what the future holds. One minute theyre here and the next, in a strang place with strangers.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:pukeright:
:tard:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.