Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Just want to extend the hand and welcome everyone here who is new or
coming back. It is a great site with lots and lots of very nice members. We
have a great representative for Administration, his forum name is "root" and our
monitors are some of the best on the board. Hope you and your dogs/pups enjoy
your hoidays with us. We are already starting to have lots of fun. Check out the eggs
in the banner area of the members posts and you will be hearing us talk about
our Christmas cards. Hope to catch you in on this for next year. Plus we love
lots and lots of pics. Have fun and enjoy.
:D

·
Registered
586 Posts
now that we have stickys............I wonder if your first aid file could be added...............

I know that I use it all the time!

Thanks again for that one Pat.........it has helped us more than you could know~

Bridget

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now that we have stickys............I wonder if your first aid file could be added...............
I know that I use it all the time!
Thanks again for that one Pat.........it has helped us more than you could know~
Bridget

You are welcome, I was glad to do it. It has helped me many times also.

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Noticed that there are quite a few new forum members, so I want to update my welcome to all of you. Hope you are enjoying the forum and want yout to know that I am glad to have here.

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I can see it is time to update my welcome again. Glad to see so many new members. Welcome to the forum - it is good to have you aboard. Pat :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

I just joined this site today.I have a pitbull/mastiff mix. I wish I could load the picture I have of him but it's too big.He's all red with a white patch on his chest and he has four little white spots on all his paws. I call them booties,lol. He's 5 years old and I've had him for about half a year I believe. I'm glad I found this site and hope to learn as much as possible about these wonderful puppies. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Hello

Fred is my dog said:
I just joined this site today.I have a pitbull/mastiff mix. I wish I could load the picture I have of him but it's too big.He's all red with a white patch on his chest and he has four little white spots on all his paws. I call them booties,lol. He's 5 years old and I've had him for about half a year I believe. I'm glad I found this site and hope to learn as much as possible about these wonderful puppies. :D
Welcome. We are so glad that you found this site too. If you are familiar with "PhotoBucket" you can upload your picture to it and it will automatically size it for you so that you can download to here. Your dog sounds very nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts