Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure most of you are tired of seeing our dogs but too bad, here are more and more and more and more and more!

I know you would think thats all right. Nope I have been bored this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Well they dont look bored!!Lol! BEAUTIFUL dogs. Lucky you!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Hi, Cami!! I think she kind of looks like Bella, with less blue of course. She's beautiful. Congrats on the new addition!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bella_blue said:
Hi, Cami!! I think she kind of looks like Bella, with less blue of course. She's beautiful. Congrats on the new addition!
If she turns out as nice as Bella did I cant wait! With less blue of course. I really like her half white face! Thanks for looking guys!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Thanks, Red!! I love her half white face, too. I wish Bella had more white on her face. Haus was the only pup in the litter with an all white face. He must be an alien baby. :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bella_blue said:
Thanks, Red!! I love her half white face, too. I wish Bella had more white on her face. Haus was the only pup in the litter with an all white face. He must be an alien baby. :D
That and his crazy AB features.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Maybe an AB just dropped Haus off? She got sick of him, and gave him to Destiny. :lol:

I absolutely love Cami!! :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Oh I just love her, she has a beautiful face!! So how is it having a new pup??? You ready to pull your hair out yet??

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I really cant believe you have 3 dogs!!! I am totally jealous!

lol oh and by the way.... i love the comment on your signature

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Coming Soon! Blue AB coming soon only at REDs American Bulldogs! BYB in training!

I cant belive your going to breed your dogs are you stupid j/k lmao
She is a cutie. how is chassis and torco doing with her?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG.........How freaking adorable.She is soooooooo CUTE!!!!!
They all look as though they are getting along great.
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
i said it before and i'll say it again...i want that puppy. i feel like veruca salt. i want it daddy i want it. i just think that she and (my) bella would look adorabull together.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Oh man, I LOVE that last pic!! That is FUNNY!!

You guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN! and a little bit of stress, lol.

Buy the way that is one beautiful pup. You have got to have 3 of the best looking Bullies around!!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A little stress is right! You know its real tuff while all three are together, Chassis adds a whole new elment when she is in the room though. With the two pups together its not bad at all. But when Chassis is involved all bets are off, its pure madness!!!!! :oops: :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
augrad said:
You signed up for pure madness, right? What? You didn't read the fine print, did you? #-o :wink: :D
Yeah nobody let me in on it. Damn the man for sticking it too me!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts