Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the name Radien. But after having the pup for a week. Im really starting to like the name Torque. He kind of looks like a Torque. Tell me what you guys think?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I like Blade. Don't know why, just do :)

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Torque :D and no i dont think it's to late ...stella was sweetpea ,peanut,and even wite dog ! fro a wile till we setteled on STELLA! :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
How about... Blaiden!! ;) Just kidding. I like Blade and Raiden, though. Can't decide which one I like better.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Geez! Make up your mind! :roll: :wink: :p

I like Torco. I just like 2 sylabol (sp?) names the best.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I voted for Torque, but now that I think about it, it rhymes with dork. I would always think of that everytime I called him... :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Beetle said:
I voted for Torque, but now that I think about it, it rhymes with dork. I would always think of that everytime I called him... :D
I was thinking the same thing!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Beetle said:
LOL!! I was saying that earlier... Torque the dork. HAHA! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I like Ridien because it has 2 syllabols.(sp)

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
I always feel that a dog's personality seems to develop to fit his name. Torque sounds like a big bruiser of a dog and Raiden sounds like a dog that is superior to others and intelligent. How does he come across to you? I think dogs accept name changes. When Clara found us, she had another name but we did not know what it was so we named her Clara. It took a little time for her to get use to it but she did.

·
Registered
722 Posts
gazar said:
I always feel that a dog's personality seems to develop to fit his name. Torque sounds like a big bruiser of a dog and Raiden sounds like a dog that is superior to others and intelligent. How does he come across to you? I think dogs accept name changes. When Clara found us, she had another name but we did not know what it was so we named her Clara. It took a little time for her to get use to it but she did.
He's kind of a mix of both, lol. I like the name Torco (pronounced like Torque-O) because it's 2 syllabols and it's kind of unique.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts