Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smoochie waking up in the morning...she was so slow to rise every morning. I think she was up too much during the night growling at the raccoons outside our trailer!

Smooch waiting for my hubby to come in

Silly face...

Posing nicely...

She's looking at me like "I didn't dig that hole"

Munching on a bone...we went through lots of those! She's getting a bark collar for the next trip :evil:

Being a snot

Rosco keeping watch over our site.

Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Those are awesome pics, Lisa!!! I love your dogs! I definately need to invest in a nice camera - our last was either stolen or lost.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Looks like alot of fun!!! Smooch looks so funny in the morning pics, she is thinking "bugger off with that thing!!!" LMAO!!! I love those two!!! Smooch looks good, I can see a difference :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, That second pic of smooch is hilarious, looks like she needs her coffee...........LOL
Those are all great pictures though. Rosco kills me with his "I'm on guard" face or is it the "Dont mess with me" face....LOL They are some great looking dogs you have there :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Those are awesome! I love that first pic of Smooch, so cute. And Rosco is such a handsome boy!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I just don't understand you "camping" people. :roll: LOL :lol:

Your pups look gorgeous, as always. Smooch's face in those first shots is priceless. Get that camera outta my face this early in the morning. :laughing6:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
That looked like a lot of fun! We've been thinking about taking the dogs camping. I'm worried they will be up all night growling too. Was it dificult for them to get settled in?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
smooch is such a great looking dog.... roscoe too.... it bet their a handful while camping.....

was there many ppl around?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts