Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else thrilled with this fabulous New England weather??? Not too hot, not too cold... it was a PERFECT day for a hike with the boys. We'll probably go for another one tomorrow.

Here's a photo neo took of the river

Ok, on to the doggie pics!

Loki wading... he doesn't like to swim, but he likes to get his feet wet:

Jesse James enjoying the view:

Posin' all handsome:

This is neo and Loki investigating another dog... it ended up being an adorable 2.5 month old chocolate lab, SO cute!

LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!! Note the filthy paws... a dirty dog is a happy dog, right?

Jesse spent a LOT of time in the water. We want to get a retractable leash for hiking so he can go out further than 6 feet:

Neo finally gave up and waded out with them... hee hee, I stayed on the shore.

Loki prefers snow, but these rapids will do:

What was that? Did you hear that?

Here's Jesse and I. Normally I wouldn't like having my photo online, but I've lost 19 lbs and I'm damn proud of myself!!!! :hello1: 10 more to go! I would have worn something hotter but come on, it's hiking!

Jesse making his funny face.

Back at the car

They've been asleep ever since! :lol:
Tired baby:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are awesome pics! Looks like everyone had a fabulous time. I'm in NY and the weather has been just perfect! Last night it was down in the 40's...perfect for sleeping. Way to go on loosing 19 lbs! That's fantastic, you look great. (not that I know what you looked like before, but....oh well) :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
OMG, I am in love with your dogs. Is Loki a Siberian Husky or Alaskan Malamute? I have trouble telling the difference sometimes. Beautiful!! Looks like everyone had fun.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks all!

Loki is a Siberian Husky...he IS a little more diesel than the breed standard, but I like him that way. He's also a shelter dog, so that puts him over the 'show' Huskies in my book.

As for Lizzie...yeah, she's hot. Didn't need to lose anything IMO, but whatever makes her happy.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Wow those two are great. JJ is so cute. He will be big. Lizzie I'm proud of you. Losing weight makes you feel so good. I lost 18 pound and feel so good about myself. You look great. Keep up the good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts