Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. We have been MIA for a while because we moved from Philly to Tennessee. We couldn't be happier with our decision and neither could the dogs. They went from no backyard in an apartment to about 6 acres of land. It is beautiful around here. We are right outside of Knoxville and about 20 minutes from the Smoky Mountains. Both Loki and Gunnar were so good for the 13 hour drive down here. They slept almost the entire time. Anyways, I wanted to post some updated pics of the beasts....

Am I going in one of these boxes too?

A view from part of the property.

More pics of the property and surrounding area: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambulldog79/sets/72157594257777954/

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I am totally jealous! I've always wanted to live in Tennessee! The dogs are looking fantastic, and the property is gorgeous!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sweet!! Awesome pics! I guess when we go to TN to see Drew's family ... we can also stop in and meet your critters!! :)

I didn't even know you guys were moving. Good to see you back here!!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I didnt think I would be crazy about Tennessee but I fell in love with it when I visited. I like the more laid back attitude that people have down here. And the scenery is hard to beat. There are just too many positives to list.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Hey guys, good to see you back! Been thinking about you guys....Whats this a new dog? explain... tell me more :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LSCKitty said:
Sweet!! Awesome pics! I guess when we go to TN to see Drew's family ... we can also stop in and meet your critters!! :)

We didnt know we were moving until mid July. Sam's family is from here. This is actually Sam's grandparents house. They passed away a few years ago. The property has been in the family since the 30's or 40's.

Where in TN is Drew's family? And please come visit. We are right near the Smokys. So if you are into the outdoors, there is no better place.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Roxy said:
Hey guys, good to see you back! Been thinking about you guys....Whats this a new dog? explain... tell me more :D
Hey Roxy! Yep, Gunnar is from the same litter that Bremner's Koen is from. Angelika has some awesome dogs! We couldnt be happier with him.

·
Registered
724 Posts
kogeki said:
LSCKitty said:

We didnt know we were moving until mid July. Sam's family is from here. This is actually Sam's grandparents house. They passed away a few years ago. The property has been in the family since the 30's or 40's.

Where in TN is Drew's family? And please come visit. We are right near the Smokys. So if you are into the outdoors, there is no better place.
That's awesome that it's been in the family so long. Looks so nice out there. :)

Drew's family lives in Nashville. Not too far from Knoxville I believe. Drew went to school at UT which is in Knoxville ... I think! And I hear the smoky's are just beautiful. We'll probably go sometime. And yes, we'll definitely stop by! :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LSCKitty said:
That's awesome that it's been in the family so long. Looks so nice out there. :)

Drew's family lives in Nashville. Not too far from Knoxville I believe. Drew went to school at UT which is in Knoxville ... I think! And I hear the smoky's are just beautiful. We'll probably go sometime. And yes, we'll definitely stop by! :D
You guys watching the UT game on Saturday? I'm not into football but if you dont watch the UT games I think the locals will banish you from the community. They are true fanatics!

Nashville is about 2 and a half hours from here. I cant wait to visit there.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Congrats on the new house! It's absolutely beautiful there! I was wonderring what happened to you guys. I can't believe how tall Gunner is already! Both of the dogs look great!

·
Registered
724 Posts
kogeki said:
LSCKitty said:

You guys watching the UT game on Saturday? I'm not into football but if you dont watch the UT games I think the locals will banish you from the community. They are true fanatics!

Nashville is about 2 and a half hours from here. I cant wait to visit there.
We are going up to my parents lake house for the labor day weekend ... and the only thing Drew said is "we BETTER be up there by 2:00 to watch the game". So yes, we'll (he'll) be watching! I just hope we get ESPN at the house. If not, we'll probably have to drive to any bar/restaurant that will show it. :D

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
MAN, he has gotten huge. The pic of Gunnar looking out the window looks exactly like Koen!! The house is looking great, I'm sure the dogs are just loving it!

·
Registered
99 Posts
its very pretty over there. My wife and I are heading up to the Smokeys around April for my birthday. I cant wait. I've been to knoxville a few time for UT games. Even though im not a UT fan its a great experience in that stadium and i recommend going just to see 107,000 people singing rocky top at the top of their lungs. haha.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Loki and Gunnar look great! They look the best of friends. Your home is gorgeous, too. I could just imagine how happy the dogs are with all that room to run and play and patrol.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Welcome back! Your property looks great. I'm sure the dogs are in heaven too. I love the sweeping fenceline. Can you see the mountains from your property?

Did you inherit the big blue truck?

Congrats to you and your family.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts