Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is one gorgeous girl!! That's so cute, her giving Jazzie kisses. Does she get browner in the summertime?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kasco said:
She is one gorgeous girl!! That's so cute, her giving Jazzie kisses. Does she get browner in the summertime?
She starts getting a brown tint to her fur toward the end of summer and early in the fall. Last year she was the brownest in October. It'll be neat to see how brown her fur gets this year. :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Kasco said:
She starts getting a brown tint to her fur toward the end of summer and early in the fall. Last year she was the brownest in October. It'll be neat to see how brown her fur gets this year. :)
LOL She changes color with the seasons! :lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
is that common in dogs with that color...because Gemini is starting to have a brown tint to him

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Broadband Bully said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
is that common in dogs with that color...because Gemini is starting to have a brown tint to him
I think it's pretty common. I think Koa's mom (LuvaBULL) said that he gets some brown in his fur, too. Bella's fur started turning a coppery-brown color last fall and then turned back to all blue in the winter time. Must just be a seasonal thing.

·
Registered
735 Posts
hehe, she's such a gorgeous girl! :) I LOVE her! :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just went back and noticed she has a really cool collar too.....what kind is it??? The violet looks AWESOME on her!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts