Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

what about a third pup?

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Janie 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, you always have such awsome advice. I have two dogs #1) Jack AB almost 3 yrs, loves all dogs and would just dig a younger dog to grow up with and play with. My older dog Jane#2) Jane just turned 11 and is not into playing silly dog games like that and likes to sleep and eat and plays with jack only for two minutes then she is done. We play with him all of the time, but he seems happy to play with other dogs.(rough house) My quandry is...Jane is old and loves to not be bothered by young Jack. We lould love another puppie,Jack would love it too. But old Jane might get really mad.But it might take the pressure off her being bothered by him. Any suggestions? We would love to get another AB!! :D

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I would really like a female puppy. Jane was mean to Jack for the first week, now they are really great with each other.
But then again, Jack is a male and I don't know how she would handle a female puppy. :?

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Yep, it's time.....for a new puppy!! I had a meeting with Jack and Jane and they agree :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.