Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What age is a male dog sexually ready to reproduce. At what age is a female dog able to reproduce too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
Blockhead said:
What age is a male dog sexually ready to reproduce. At what age is a female dog able to reproduce too.
It shouldn't go by age but what your dog has accomplished (working titles, show titles, etc...). A dog should only be reproducing because it will better the breed.

Dogs can reproduce at very young ages, but they never should at those young ages. You never know what kind of genetic illness or other problems could creep up in time. Besides the fact that they would be way too young, still just pups themselves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Care said:
It shouldn't go by age but what your dog has accomplished (working titles, show titles, etc...). A dog should only be reproducing because it will better the breed.

Dogs can reproduce at very young ages, but they never should at those young ages. You never know what kind of genetic illness or other problems could creep up in time. Besides the fact that they would be way too young, still just pups themselves.
EXCELLENT POST!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I know when my girl Cami comes into her first heat we should breed them. I bet we could get $50 a piece for them!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
RED said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I know when my girl Cami comes into her first heat we should breed them. I bet we could get $50 a piece for them!

No way dude. They'll be rare red nose/blue nose mixes! You could sell them for, like, $3,000!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,754 Posts
bella_blue said:
RED said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I know when my girl Cami comes into her first heat we should breed them. I bet we could get $50 a piece for them!

No way dude. They'll be rare red nose/blue nose mixes! You could sell them for, like, $3,000!!
OH at LEAST!!!!! :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
With the big chains and giant pad locks around the necks of our dog, maybe just maybe we can produce something as nice as these dogs!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,958 Posts
RED said:
With the big chains and giant pad locks around the necks of our dog, maybe just maybe we can produce something as nice as these dogs!
That chain is disgusting! I can't believe someone would put something like that on their dog. Those poor dogs look deformed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,754 Posts
kogeki said:
RED said:
With the big chains and giant pad locks around the necks of our dog, maybe just maybe we can produce something as nice as these dogs!
That chain is disgusting! I can't believe someone would put something like that on their dog. Those poor dogs look deformed.
They ARE deformed and bow-legged!! Poor creatures!!! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
Family of 5 said:
you know you've got issues when you decide to wear socks with sandals.
Those dogs look photo shopped......too bad they aren't

LMFAO @ you know you've got issues when you decide to wear socks with sandals
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
OOOOHHH!

bella_blue said:
RED said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I know when my girl Cami comes into her first heat we should breed them. I bet we could get $50 a piece for them!

No way dude. They'll be rare red nose/blue nose mixes! You could sell them for, like, $3,000!!
Sign me up for the ULTRA-RARE purple-nose PB!!!! (but if they come out lavender, you know they're gay...)

The question should have been - "At what age should people reproduce?" and the answer is, of course - "When they're old enough not to use pets as substitutes for teensy little....................................brains!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
Re: OOOOHHH!

Chynasmom said:
bella_blue said:
RED said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I know when my girl Cami comes into her first heat we should breed them. I bet we could get $50 a piece for them!

No way dude. They'll be rare red nose/blue nose mixes! You could sell them for, like, $3,000!!
Sign me up for the ULTRA-RARE purple-nose PB!!!! (but if they come out lavender, you know they're gay...)

The question should have been - "At what age should people reproduce?" and the answer is, of course - "When they're old enough not to use pets as substitutes for teensy little....................................brains!"

LMAO or other reproductive organs. :pottytrain2:
 
1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Top