Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
It's hard to see, could you post more pictures please? From what I can see though, looks more like a bullmastiff with the coloring and the face. Doesn't look at all related to the pit bull terrier.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Looks like a mix of bullmastiff and possibly a pit bull. Did you adopt the dog? Where did you get him or her from?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i took him to the vet today and they said he looked like a pit.the person i bought him from said his mom and dad were red nose pits.i saw the dad he was about the same color as the puppy.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Just from what I see, your dog doesn't look like a purebred red nosed pit bull terrier. I could be wrong as I don't know what your puppy looks like in person. very cute though!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the vet also said the mask was more like a boxer.but she could defintely tell he was a pit,but i dont know.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
It's really hard to say from the pics, but I agree with Abby - I see mastiff, and maybe a little boxer, maybe a little pit. Mystery..... He's a cutie either way! :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
augrad said:
It's really hard to say from the pics, but I agree with Abby - I see mastiff, and maybe a little boxer, maybe a little pit. Mystery..... He's a cutie either way! :D
LMAO, you agree with my dog.

A lot of people have been calling me Abby on the forum instead of Kim lol. It doesn't bother me but i just think it's kind of funny.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:oops: Oops. I realized that when I clicked back into the thread. I DO agree with your dog, though. I think she's got a good point.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
ambulldogpup said:
LMAO, you agree with my dog.
LOL...people call me Bella all the time. :)

I agree with you, though, Kim. This puppy looks like it has some bull mastiff, pit bull, boxer, and maybe a little of everything in it! If the parents are red nose pits, wouldn't the pup have a red nose, too? Or am I totally confused on doggy genetics? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts