Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
My dog ~Ares~ is given to us as a present telling us he is an American Bulldog, but people kept telling us he's a pit bull.
so now we have no idea if he's a pit bull or an american bulldog
do you have any idea what this dog might be?

He's 10 m.o. now

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I would say American Bulldog, Tora is a full blooded AB and people think that she is a pitbull all the time, truth is most people would not know a pitbull if it bite them in the a$$.......I have had people ask me what Tora is then argue that she is a pitbull :shock: I am "NO" you are referrign to the Stafford family which is not an AB..very close but not the same

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Looks AB to me

cute stuff, I love the markings

·
Registered
44 Posts
OrsonDogge said:
Definatly looks like American bull...people think pitbull because lots
think any big muscle and big headed dogs are pits!
People even think the olde english bulldogges are pits. :?
indeed. :?
little children and even adults are scared of my OEB because of the well defined muscles and his beautifully handsome square head. it explains why he gets all the ladies and i have to wingman. :(

btw - stunning dog. :wink:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I always see a well defined pit or ambull on the street and tell them their dog is sexy.
They give me a weird look and take off. LOL.

I'm sorry but those breeds with muscular bodies I consider sexy, I'm not a perv though.
:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
PitBullRoyalty said:
I always see a well defined pit or ambull on the street and tell them their dog is sexy.
They give me a weird look and take off. LOL.

I'm sorry but those breeds with muscular bodies I consider sexy, I'm not a perv though.
:D
most people from new york are pervs. jk pitbullroyalty. \:D/

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
:pottytrain1:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Same here, first comment when they see Sheila behaving well and friendly, wow i never thought pit bulls were so friendly :roll: there have been a few peole who spot her right away as an AB but after talking they have had or have an AB.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Kelly said:
No doubt AB. My buster is an AB and everyone thinks he is pit as well.
BTW, very cute pup :D
See, I would never mistake Buster for a pit. He looks AB puppy to me, he'll probably always look like a baby. LOL.
He's so cute, I just wanna squish his little face til his eyes do this: :shock:

:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts