Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and could not find anything...I am sure it has been asked before. I am sure she is having some reaction to something in the new house because the spot has only came up since we have moved. She has a hot spot right on her arse. its about the size of an egg and its all red. She doesn't itch it but she is constantly licking it. Is there anything I can put on it? My friend said calomine lotion but I dont know about that because she licks it...any help would be great!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I wonder if it is her anal gland...the article says in the hip area its generally an anal gland problem and hers is on what would be her ass cheeck. I dont think I could drain it on my own...we may need a vet trip!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
cfhoftampa said:
Thanks! I wonder if it is her anal gland...the article says in the hip area its generally an anal gland problem and hers is on what would be her ass cheeck. I dont think I could drain it on my own...we may need a vet trip!
Yeh, I don't think I could drain something either...ick! That's why I'm glad one of my daycare kid's mom is a vet! Comes in handy! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts