Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the forum and it's a wonderful site.

I was hoping maybe someone could tell me what color this little gal is considered to be? I rescued this little angel last week she is a pitt bull terrier and has become the love of my life :D I have been all over the internet trying to find her coloring with no luck. I look forward to your replies.

luv4pitts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'd say Seal or Sable.

I'm looking for a site for you, but it appears to be down. :cry:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What Color Am I***More Photos**

Thank you so much for all of your replies and information I have learned more about this wonderful breed in the last 4 days than I thought possible :)

Someone asked for more photos these are not the best but the only ones I have at this time.

We just adore this puppy she is the sweetest thing!! I love her no matter what color she is but, I had never seen a pitt bull her color before which made me wonder what color is she :)

I am hoping to show her in obedience competition as she gets alittle older and thought it would be nice to put the correct color on her AKC entry form.

Thanks so much
luv4pitts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.