·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Holy cow! :shock:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Roxy said:
wow u guys have sure been sitting there for a while :shock: bet you got a numb bum :lol:
That was good! :lol:

but WOW...she's grown alot!!! Is that the one that was spayed? If so, maybe having that done made her gain weight??? :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Wow that is a big difference. Maybe she will be like Tanner and gain 10 pounds a month. I can't keep dog food around here. We go through a 20 pound bag in a week or just a little over and Molly doesn't eat much of it.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heheh. No - she hasn't outgrown the collar yet. It's attached to her elizabethan collar, and I took that off so she could sit in my lap without getting in the way.

apbtgirl, they were all spayed. I've never had a girl chunk up from a spay - she's just growing that fast! It's not just weight - her legs are SO long now, too!

I knew she was growing - that they all are, but it wasn't until she tried to sleep in my steering wheel that I realized just how much bigger she is. :D ATM, she's actually the smallest in the litter (Lilly - now Cinder - had that distinction before).

And yeah, she still likes my lap. She's gotten used to being cuddled and coddled since she broke her leg, and she puts up with it all. She's basically just a happy, sweet little puppy. :love5:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well it looks like someone should keep this little angle. She has made herself very comfortable on your lap and steering wheel. With everything she has gone through how can you place her. She is beautiful and growing fast. You must take pictures of the litter (the ones you have left).

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awwww....they're getting SO big! I bet the boys are HUGE by now! Cinder is all legs...they are SOOO long. The vet weighed her Tuesday and she's at 14 lbs, 4 oz.!! She is a total chow hound...and we've had to have discussions with the kids about sneaking her THEIR food (she has a taste for waffles :wink: ).

Have you had any interest in Kaia or the other pups?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Roxy said:
wow u guys have sure been sitting there for a while :shock: bet you got a numb bum :lol:
:lol: :lol:

It's amazing how quickly they grow! Sometimes I wish they could stay little puppies forever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts